First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Howdy! I'm a current Jeep owner and, get this, I like the Bronco too. I know there's a lot of back-and-forth between Jeep owners and Bronco fans, but they are both really capable and cool vehicles. Hoping to learn more about the newly-released Bronco and who knows, maybe one day I'll have a Bronco to go with my Jeep.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy! I'm a current Jeep owner and, get this, I like the Bronco too. I know there's a lot of back-and-forth between Jeep owners and Bronco fans, but they are both really capable and cool vehicles. Hoping to learn more about the newly-released Bronco and who knows, maybe one day I'll have a Bronco to go with my Jeep.
Welcome.
Not as much hatred in reality as perpetrated by a select few people.
I own a TJ and have a BL ordered, will drive both and love both, will help and accept help from whoever, no matter what they drive.
As most people will do.

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome, like @MN_OuterBanks said don't let the few bad apples ruin it. There is a lot angry users on here due to unfulfilled orders. Shrug it off and go about your way, don't go down to their level

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here’s the cliff notes. The bronco drives better has a better screen looks better IMO, is wider the seats are more comfortable in the bronco. . The Jeep is better off road, is faster, has a better quality top,dash, trim.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Jeep - Old and Busted. Bronco - New Hotness
but yeah, I like them both too, if I was rich I'd own a Gladiator Rubicon and a Bronco BadLands

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If you’re a lady, go checkout bronco6x at Facebook! It’s dangerous and toxic here filled with lonely old men!

OP
OP

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like how you said Bronco fans, and not Bronco owners....subtle jab at us reservation holders?? 😜

Do you have a reservation, or just general interest in the Bronco?
LOL, it was not an intentional jab, I just know that since the Bronco is newer there are far fewer owners, at least so far. No harm meant.

I do not have a reservation, just a general interest. I think it's a bad ass looking rig with the Sasquatch package, and it looks to be fairly capable on the trails also.

I am starting to read up on the MIC top issues (don't wax!!) and the delays, sorry the launch is not quite going to plan. I'm sure Ford will get things going properly as soon as they can, there's usually some bugs to be worked out with a new product launch, and the global parts shortages make an already difficult task drastically more complex.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have to say we are both a Gladiator & A Bronco Family. The way I see it we loved all the hype of Both Vehicles. And had to have them both. Would never part with one for the other. No comparison. They both are pretty awesome.
Sponsored