Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just installed the Foutz UCA and half-tie Rod kit. What a difference in the steering. It feels like I am gripping the road. Normal is now better than what was stock sport. I couldn’t be happier, and to know my steering wheel won’t get knocked off center next time I’m offroad and that my alignment is permanent is just the icing on the cake.

Ford Bronco New Foutz lockout kit for Bronco Raptor combined with new UCA and half tie rod - What a difference! IMG_6085

Ford Bronco New Foutz lockout kit for Bronco Raptor combined with new UCA and half tie rod - What a difference! IMG_6084
Sponsored

Last edited:

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Beautiful.

That said, I'd be willing to bet that in a blind drive test, off road or on road, you could not identify your vehicle with vs. without the UCAs

OP
OP
mrandol

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Beautiful.

That said, I'd be willing to bet that in a blind drive test, off road or on road, you could not identify your vehicle with vs. without the UCAs
Granted ta good portion of the tightness is from the tie rod you cannot do a lockout set without the adjustable UCA.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks great, have the same stuff on the way and cant wait to get it on.

Sponsored

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Total cost?

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For anyone looking to do this, alignment will be a little tougher initially, but as noted, once it's aligned it will be locked in and you will only need to monitor your toe.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

what wheels are you running? looks like zero interference with tire rubbing UCAs

Sponsored

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a recent Foutz story, I misunderstood some emails from their webstore app and was confused about a shipment. I was a bit upset as I had made special arrangements for my spring compressor guy to come over, and the Bronco was in pieces. . They handled my Karen moment with grace and rushed my part directly to the FedEx office.

The 1.5" spring perch for the HOSS 3.0 fit perfect at a great price. It brought me up about 1" to 1.25"
(I have the mod bumper and hidden winch)

They also have some serious desert racing chops.

FMI Media

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a recent Foutz story, I misunderstood some emails from their webstore app and was confused about a shipment. I was a bit upset as I had made special arrangements for my spring compressor guy to come over, and the Bronco was in pieces. . They handled my Karen moment with grace and rushed my part directly to the FedEx office.

The 1.5" spring perch for the HOSS 3.0 fit perfect at a great price. It brought me up about 1" to 1.25"
(I have the mod bumper and hidden winch)

They also have some serious desert racing chops.
The guys are foutz are for sure the best!

FMI Media

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just installed the Foutz UCA and half-tie Rod kit. What a difference in the steering. It feels like I am gripping the road. Normal is now better than what was stock sport. I couldn’t be happier, and to know my steering wheel won’t get knocked off center next time I’m offroad and that my alignment is permanent is just the icing on the cake.

Ford Bronco New Foutz lockout kit for Bronco Raptor combined with new UCA and half tie rod - What a difference! IMG_6084

So fresh and so clean! Awesome
Sponsored