Nope. As you addressed, that promotion was for former donors, but it has expired. Ultimately, the devoted Bronco forum members (Bronco6G, Bronco Nation, and Bronco Raptor) are going to get a similar, timed promotion for bonus entries instead of having to buy from the standard sweepstakes (e.g. no bonus entries). It would essentially be another opportunity to get additional entries.@HenryFordEstate-Cody
My votes would be:
I already bought with a promo code as a former donor in past years to the house. Does the Bronco6G membership do anything different for me?
- Bronco branded, not Raptor branded.
- Cheaper swag items:
- Yeti tumbler,
- baseball cap style hat,
- full brim hat (like what football coaches wear on the sidelines in college games, and folk like me use for the beach),
- 3/4 zip fleece or fleece-like pullover
- Expensive swag items:
- Love the idea of the design sketch, framed and signed by either Farley or a family member
- A piece / part from a concept Warthog, e.g., like an original but scrapped logo or badge or even something like a headlight or tail light that's just some chunk of the concept vehicle
- Bonus points if signed by the design team
As we work on acquiring SWAG and micro-sweepstakes items, I'll work to share that with the community here as well. We're not 100% certain how it'll work yet, but I'll try my best to communicate it as we narrow in on it.