Reaction score
Website
www.henryfordfairlane.org
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey there everyone!

First, and sadly, I'm not a Bronco owner. I drive a Fusion, and my wife drives a C-Max, but we'll be in the market for a Bronco Sport once we move houses this year!

To be completely transparent, I'm here to represent the Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. We're hosting a fundraising sweepstakes for a 2022 Bronco Raptor (Area-51 with the Lux package) and I plan to share a promotion exclusive to the Bronco6G forum soon (DO NOT BUY TICKETS YET!). We're working on a soft-launch of the sweepstakes now and we'll draw a winning ticket on 12/30. My goal is to get this Braptor in the hands of someone who will love driving it, like a member of this forum.

Our team has some really unique, and fun, partners, which is how we were able to source a Braptor this year for our fundraiser. Those partners may end up providing me with some SWAG to give away as well, so that leads me to a quick question: what kind of SWAG does everyone like (flags, hats, mugs, art, etc.)? Do you prefer Raptor or Bronco branded items? Is there anyone connected with Ford or the Braptor that you'd love to have a signature from (racers for Ford Performance, Farley, Ford family members, etc.)?

Any feedback will be immensely appreciated - thank you!
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think having a bronco or bronco raptor design sketch or draft framed and signed by Farley would be something collectible to display.
I’m glad I’m not alone in this thought. That’s exactly what I would absolutely love to have. The two are going to be icons for me forever.

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey there everyone!

First, and sadly, I'm not a Bronco owner. I drive a Fusion, and my wife drives a C-Max, but we'll be in the market for a Bronco Sport once we move houses this year!

To be completely transparent, I'm here to represent the Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. We're hosting a fundraising sweepstakes for a 2022 Bronco Raptor (Area-51 with the Lux package) and I plan to share a promotion exclusive to the Bronco6G forum soon (DO NOT BUY TICKETS YET!). We're working on a soft-launch of the sweepstakes now and we'll draw a winning ticket on 12/30. My goal is to get this Braptor in the hands of someone who will love driving it, like a member of this forum.

Our team has some really unique, and fun, partners, which is how we were able to source a Braptor this year for our fundraiser. Those partners may end up providing me with some SWAG to give away as well, so that leads me to a quick question: what kind of SWAG does everyone like (flags, hats, mugs, art, etc.)? Do you prefer Raptor or Bronco branded items? Is there anyone connected with Ford or the Braptor that you'd love to have a signature from (racers for Ford Performance, Farley, Ford family members, etc.)?

Any feedback will be immensely appreciated - thank you!
I would say t-shirts for swag..... Bronco items; my opinion only :)

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think having a bronco or bronco raptor design sketch or draft framed and signed by Farley would be something collectible to display.
I would love this as well. Signed by Farley and the design lead.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

^ I love the design sketch idea, and also some Bronco Raptor branded hats, shirts, Yeti Tumblers, maybe a cooler?

OP
OP
HenryFordEstate-Cody
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can technically buy tickets now, but I'd wait until I can get a promo code ready which will give everyone here extra entries: https://www.tapkat.org/fair-lane-home-of-clara-and-henry-ford/v5R3xE.

I appreciate the responses so far! They're all great ideas and I'm confident I can make them a possibility. Keep sharing ideas as you think of them - my plan is to review everything this weekend and start making some calls based on your feedback.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HenryFordEstate-Cody
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We had a meet and greet at the estate during our dealer conference and absolutely loved every inch of that house.
That's awesome to hear! There's a very good chance I was working the event. If you were part of the crew coming from all across the country, I greeted you at the door - if you were part of another dealer event, I would have been assisting with tours.

We're hoping that a successful sweepstakes this year will mean we can finally open to the public next year!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's awesome to hear! There's a very good chance I was working the event. If you were part of the crew coming from all across the country, I greeted you at the door - if you were part of another dealer event, I would have been assisting with tours.

We're hoping that a successful sweepstakes this year will mean we can finally open to the public next year!
We went through in '15 which I think was just prior to it being shut down for the restoration. I've renovated two homes and this kind of stuff really geeks me out.

Ford Bronco New from Henry Ford Estate in Michigan: 2022 Bronco Raptor Sweepstakes Coming IMG_3330.JPG

Ford Bronco New from Henry Ford Estate in Michigan: 2022 Bronco Raptor Sweepstakes Coming IMG_3343.JPG

Ford Bronco New from Henry Ford Estate in Michigan: 2022 Bronco Raptor Sweepstakes Coming IMG_3366.JPG

Ford Bronco New from Henry Ford Estate in Michigan: 2022 Bronco Raptor Sweepstakes Coming IMG_3333.JPG
Sponsored