Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.henryfordfairlane.org
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
when you say "art", are we talking about original 60s sketches or are we asking too much?
I mean, it doesn't hurt for me to ask! We sometimes get weird donations from their archives so I'll be sure to throw it out there.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hats, jackets, sasquatch koozies, paracord bracelets in bronco colors, fridge magnets, little hot wheels, leather & gunmetal key chains, 3d trim badges, license plate frames, grill emblems, rear windshield stickers, custom fly boxes and other fishing or outdoor gear, wallets or money clips, nice pens, beach towels, brushed steel bottle openers, signs to hang up on the garage, a Ford 10mm deep well socket, bed sheets, canvas/wool blanket, shot glasses, whiskey/wine glasses, picket knives, gear shift knobs, cookie cutters

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think having a bronco or bronco raptor design sketch or draft framed and signed by Farley would be something collectible to display.
It might be nice to have it signed by the designer too.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's awesome to hear! There's a very good chance I was working the event. If you were part of the crew coming from all across the country, I greeted you at the door - if you were part of another dealer event, I would have been assisting with tours.

We're hoping that a successful sweepstakes this year will mean we can finally open to the public next year!
That's good news...been wanting to tour it for a few years now. Not sure why I never did in all the years I've lived in the area...🤷‍♂️

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Partial ownership of Ford? 100ga of gas? Which ever is cheaper by the time you read this. LOL. I love the idea of signed sketch art. Swag is always nice, I am partial to good quality gear bags, with a nice Raptor, Bronco, Ford logo.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would follow the model the Shelby museum uses for their Shelby sweepstakes each year. They offer coupon discount codes for certain people (here it would be B6G members) where your "donation" amount equals more tickets, ie, $50 donation is normally 10 raffle tickets but with the discount code you receive 20 raffle tickets.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like art signed by Bronco Designer Paul Wraith and his team

I also think it would be cool to have signed art/memorabilia from Bronco racers too:
Vaughn Gittin Jr
Loren Healy
Shelby Hall and Penny Dale
Melissa Fischer and Lora Jokinen

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tire cover with just a picture of the Bronco horse, grab handle (to get in and out of your car), custom graphics to stick inside the car (I’ve seen some cool ones that fit on the passenger side airbag area), whatever other Bronco related accessories. Flashlights would be useful too. T shirts with outdoorsy graphics representing where the Bronco would be driven. Etc.

For more expensive grand prizes definitely a Yeti cooler, just fits with how many of us will use a Bronco for camping.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the winner, Have the Bronco Racers ( Scherer, Healy, and Gittin Jr.) sign the dash board and give it away at an off-road event (ie King Of The Hammers). Maybe some Shirts with the Estate name and Bronco Logo and "supporter" on the choise of a long and short sleeve in the Bronco paint colors.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think having a bronco or bronco raptor design sketch or draft framed and signed by Farley would be something collectible to display.
This except signed by the design team and engineering leads as well as Farley would be really cool.