Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey there everyone!

First, and sadly, I'm not a Bronco owner. I drive a Fusion, and my wife drives a C-Max, but we'll be in the market for a Bronco Sport once we move houses this year!

To be completely transparent, I'm here to represent the Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. We're hosting a fundraising sweepstakes for a 2022 Bronco Raptor (Area-51 with the Lux package) and I plan to share a promotion exclusive to the Bronco6G forum soon (DO NOT BUY TICKETS YET!). We're working on a soft-launch of the sweepstakes now and we'll draw a winning ticket on 12/30. My goal is to get this Braptor in the hands of someone who will love driving it, like a member of this forum.

Our team has some really unique, and fun, partners, which is how we were able to source a Braptor this year for our fundraiser. Those partners may end up providing me with some SWAG to give away as well, so that leads me to a quick question: what kind of SWAG does everyone like (flags, hats, mugs, art, etc.)? Do you prefer Raptor or Bronco branded items? Is there anyone connected with Ford or the Braptor that you'd love to have a signature from (racers for Ford Performance, Farley, Ford family members, etc.)?

Any feedback will be immensely appreciated - thank you!
This sounds like an awesome fundraiser. Personally I’d be good with anything, but accessories or Bronco excursions would be cool too. Thanks.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want swag ideas you should get in contact with the folks who run the Off Roadeos to see what their best sellers are in the swag area they host at every event.
Second option is to get in touch with the promotional company Ford uses for displays at third party events like auto shows and offroad events to see what they sell a lot of.

Or just case their stock. I'd start with the Off Roadeo. They had some cool stuff.

I'm guessing you have the pull/network to find these folks.

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the money for???
. All proceeds from this sweepstakes will go to the restoration and re-imagination of the iconic Fair Lane: Home of Clara & Henry Ford, a National Historic Landmark in Dearborn, Michigan.

Thats from the raffle website

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think having a bronco or bronco raptor design sketch or draft framed and signed by Farley would be something collectible to display.
I'd pay real money to get a copy of any of Levine's tweets about staying pumped autographed by him

Mudbug

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hats, jackets, sasquatch koozies, paracord bracelets in bronco colors, fridge magnets, little hot wheels, leather & gunmetal key chains, 3d trim badges, license plate frames, grill emblems, rear windshield stickers, custom fly boxes and other fishing or outdoor gear, wallets or money clips, nice pens, beach towels, brushed steel bottle openers, signs to hang up on the garage, a Ford 10mm deep well socket, bed sheets, canvas/wool blanket, shot glasses, whiskey/wine glasses, picket knives, gear shift knobs, cookie cutters
He left out hoodie 😀

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zip up hoodie with large bronco or raptor logo stitched on back and small logo on front. That would be awesome as well as stretch fit athletic hat with logos.

Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hats! I like Bronco and Raptor hats!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Put something under the hood and have everyone from the body shop to final inspection sign, that would be neat to have everyone on the assembly line’s name on it.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Signatures are always a good idea. Trail backpack, Bronco/Raptor engraved Yeti (or similar) items.
Sponsored