JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought tickets already because of the email that was sent to me. So I say t shirts tank tops flags
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah... while I'd love to have a Raptor.... uh just not where I live (apartment) :D
While a Raptor would be nice, it would be impractical for my daily driving and would rather have something like a SAS 4D BL in some one-off bastard color no one else has with a few accessories. Don't get me wrong, I'd drive a Raptor for a couple weeks just to get an idea of what it is and allow some of my customers to drive so when they can finally order one, they'd know what they're getting.

My wife is vertically challenged so getting in and out of my non SAS BL, isn't easy especially due to the lack of a well placed grab. I'm not carrying around a step ladder to get her in and out of a Raptor and sure as hell not going to take it on vacation where we drive for 10-12 hours. Sporty and spicy for sure, just not something I'd want to drive on a daily basis.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there everyone!

First, and sadly, I'm not a Bronco owner. I drive a Fusion, and my wife drives a C-Max, but we'll be in the market for a Bronco Sport once we move houses this year!

To be completely transparent, I'm here to represent the Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. We're hosting a fundraising sweepstakes for a 2022 Bronco Raptor (Area-51 with the Lux package) and I plan to share a promotion exclusive to the Bronco6G forum soon (DO NOT BUY TICKETS YET!). We're working on a soft-launch of the sweepstakes now and we'll draw a winning ticket on 12/30. My goal is to get this Braptor in the hands of someone who will love driving it, like a member of this forum.

Our team has some really unique, and fun, partners, which is how we were able to source a Braptor this year for our fundraiser. Those partners may end up providing me with some SWAG to give away as well, so that leads me to a quick question: what kind of SWAG does everyone like (flags, hats, mugs, art, etc.)? Do you prefer Raptor or Bronco branded items? Is there anyone connected with Ford or the Braptor that you'd love to have a signature from (racers for Ford Performance, Farley, Ford family members, etc.)?

Any feedback will be immensely appreciated - thank you!
Super excited for this! I've already purchased some tickets, but I'll buy some more with the B6G promotion. Thanks for this yall!

As for what to give away: I'd be more interested in Bronco items than Braptor items, since I have a Bronco and the likelihood of me getting a Braptor are slim to none haha.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HenryFordEstate-Cody
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.henryfordfairlane.org
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is the money for???
That's a great question! 100% of the profits (less hosting & CC fees) go to our team, the Henry Ford Estate, to continue the restoration of Fair Lane.

While this may be TMI here, the 1915 Estate was the home of Clara and Henry Ford up until their deaths in 1950 and 1947, respectively. Being an older home, the Ford family auctioned off most of the furniture and then transferred ownership to Ford Motor Company to use for their archives. In 1957, the Estate and a considerable chunk of land was donated to the University of Michigan so they could build an engineering campus near FMC headquarters. Up until 2010, the Estate was used as office and event space, essentially destroying its historical integrity. In 2013, the Estate, and a smaller parcel of land, was transferred to a public charity: Henry Ford Estate. The Estate's restoration was managed by the same leadership as the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House, in Grosse Pointe Shores, until 2019 when Henry Ford Estate began managing its own restoration.

The team here is dedicated to highlighting the craftsmanship of the artisans and laborers that built the Estate by bringing it back to 1919, our period of significance. We also have the privilege of highlighting some of the fun engineering marvels that Henry Ford and Thomas Edison engineered together (e.g. a hydro powered generator that used to power the house and part of Dearborn).

The last two years have been difficult to find contractors capable of working on the Estate, but we're still steadfast in ensuring the Estate is restored to a level the community will appreciate and learn from. As our buildings are still closed to the public, the majority of all donations are reinvested into the Estate's restoration, with the remaining covering things like utilities, insurance, and security/safety.

While it's not a secret, we don't publicly advertise that we're in the midst of restoring the 2nd floor of the main house. This includes Clara's and Henry's room, which I find incredible! Once the 2nd floor is finished, hopefully in 2023 if we can continue scheduling reputable contractors, we should be able to open the house!

OP
OP
HenryFordEstate-Cody
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why not a Raptor only color, like Code Orange? A51 is so boring and uninteresting, and this is a Rator. It's supposed to be anything but boring or uninteresting.
I 100% expected this question and agree. I was part of the team deciding which color to go with and I had to be realistic about what kind of color would bring in the most money. While I'd personally go with Code Orange, also thinking it'd be flashy for a fundraiser, our partners had data showing Area 51 was the most ordered color for Broncos. While that's not for the Braptor, we had to acknowledge that picking our favorite color didn't mean a translation to more tickets sold. We have to advertise to two markets: those really excited about the Braptor (those in this forum) and those just wanting a car to drive (everyone else).

Like advertising for a private company, promoting a fundraiser for a non-profit means I have to disconnect personal desires (e.g. wanting Code Orange) from decisions that may lead to an extra 5% tickets sold (e.g. going with Area 51).

If you win, you could always sell it or trade it in for a Code Orange!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think flags & sketch art w/Bronco Wraptor on it would be great display items. T-shirts, patches & stickers are always good. A signed sketch & flag by Vince & Shelby for the winner would be really nice.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I 100% expected this question and agree. I was part of the team deciding which color to go with and I had to be realistic about what kind of color would bring in the most money. While I'd personally go with Code Orange, also thinking it'd be flashy for a fundraiser, our partners had data showing Area 51 was the most ordered color for Broncos. While that's not for the Braptor, we had to acknowledge that picking our favorite color didn't mean a translation to more tickets sold. We have to advertise to two markets: those really excited about the Braptor (those in this forum) and those just wanting a car to drive (everyone else).

Like advertising for a private company, promoting a fundraiser for a non-profit means I have to disconnect personal desires (e.g. wanting Code Orange) from decisions that may lead to an extra 5% tickets sold (e.g. going with Area 51).

If you win, you could always sell it or trade it in for a Code Orange!
Or wrap that wraptor in ANY color scheme wanted! 😉

Sponsored
OP
OP
HenryFordEstate-Cody
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would suggest a “ one off”. This Braptor should have a grill that reads “ WARTHOG”.
That would be incredible! We have some connections with teams that can make something like that, but we won't physically have the vehicle until just before the drawing.

We thought about working with a third-party to customize it, making it one-of-a-kind as our team did last year with an RTR Bronco, but that would add 2-3 months to our drawing date :(

Maybe next year though!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be incredible! We have some connections with teams that can make something like that, but we won't physically have the vehicle until just before the drawing.

We thought about working with a third-party to customize it, making it one-of-a-kind as our team did last year with an RTR Bronco, but that would add 2-3 months to our drawing date :(

Maybe next year though!
Some of the handy folks on this web site could have the grill completed in forty five minutes. Maybe another fifteen to install on top of that. Lol

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of the handy folks on this web site could have the grill completed in forty five minutes. Maybe another fifteen to install on top of that. Lol
Love that! My build, almost identical to yours, In Production since 4/25... still in production not built, not picked up for shipping. Supposed to be here 5/18-5/24, now 6/27-7/3. If only they were 'handy' like the folks here LOLOLOL

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@HenryFordEstate-Cody

My votes would be:
  • Bronco branded, not Raptor branded.
  • Cheaper swag items:
    • Yeti tumbler,
    • baseball cap style hat,
    • full brim hat (like what football coaches wear on the sidelines in college games, and folk like me use for the beach),
    • T-shirt
    • 3/4 zip fleece or fleece-like pullover
    • NFTs
  • Expensive swag items:
    • Love the idea of the design sketch, framed and signed by either Farley or a family member
    • A piece / part from a concept Warthog, e.g., like an original but scrapped logo or badge or even something like a headlight or tail light that's just some chunk of the concept vehicle
      • Bonus points if signed by the design team
I already bought with a promo code as a former donor in past years to the house. Does the Bronco6G membership do anything different for me?
Sponsored