Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@HenryFordEstate-Cody

My votes would be:
  • Bronco branded, not Raptor branded.
  • Cheaper swag items:
    • Yeti tumbler,
    • baseball cap style hat,
    • full brim hat (like what football coaches wear on the sidelines in college games, and folk like me use for the beach),
    • T-shirt
    • 3/4 zip fleece or fleece-like pullover
    • NFTs
  • Expensive swag items:
    • Love the idea of the design sketch, framed and signed by either Farley or a family member
    • A piece / part from a concept Warthog, e.g., like an original but scrapped logo or badge or even something like a headlight or tail light that's just some chunk of the concept vehicle
      • Bonus points if signed by the design team
I already bought with a promo code as a former donor in past years to the house. Does the Bronco6G membership do anything different for me?
Nope. As you addressed, that promotion was for former donors, but it has expired. Ultimately, the devoted Bronco forum members (Bronco6G, Bronco Nation, and Bronco Raptor) are going to get a similar, timed promotion for bonus entries instead of having to buy from the standard sweepstakes (e.g. no bonus entries). It would essentially be another opportunity to get additional entries.

As we work on acquiring SWAG and micro-sweepstakes items, I'll work to share that with the community here as well. We're not 100% certain how it'll work yet, but I'll try my best to communicate it as we narrow in on it.
Sponsored

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco branded only in my opinion. Lots of good ideas. Maybe some vinyl lettering or metal badge with Henry Ford's autograph would be cool? I'd gladly slap it on my Bronco when I get it.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I 100% expected this question and agree. I was part of the team deciding which color to go with and I had to be realistic about what kind of color would bring in the most money. While I'd personally go with Code Orange, also thinking it'd be flashy for a fundraiser, our partners had data showing Area 51 was the most ordered color for Broncos. While that's not for the Braptor, we had to acknowledge that picking our favorite color didn't mean a translation to more tickets sold. We have to advertise to two markets: those really excited about the Braptor (those in this forum) and those just wanting a car to drive (everyone else).

Like advertising for a private company, promoting a fundraiser for a non-profit means I have to disconnect personal desires (e.g. wanting Code Orange) from decisions that may lead to an extra 5% tickets sold (e.g. going with Area 51).

If you win, you could always sell it or trade it in for a Code Orange!
That’s one of the reasons I changed my mind from Area 51 to Cyber Orange. Everyone was getting it.

pbrem22

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there everyone!

First, and sadly, I'm not a Bronco owner. I drive a Fusion, and my wife drives a C-Max, but we'll be in the market for a Bronco Sport once we move houses this year!

To be completely transparent, I'm here to represent the Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. We're hosting a fundraising sweepstakes for a 2022 Bronco Raptor (Area-51 with the Lux package) and I plan to share a promotion exclusive to the Bronco6G forum soon (DO NOT BUY TICKETS YET!). We're working on a soft-launch of the sweepstakes now and we'll draw a winning ticket on 12/30. My goal is to get this Braptor in the hands of someone who will love driving it, like a member of this forum.

Our team has some really unique, and fun, partners, which is how we were able to source a Braptor this year for our fundraiser. Those partners may end up providing me with some SWAG to give away as well, so that leads me to a quick question: what kind of SWAG does everyone like (flags, hats, mugs, art, etc.)? Do you prefer Raptor or Bronco branded items? Is there anyone connected with Ford or the Braptor that you'd love to have a signature from (racers for Ford Performance, Farley, Ford family members, etc.)?

Any feedback will be immensely appreciated - thank you!
This sounds awesome! I'd love to go and enter. Also T-shirts, hoodies and hats for sure. Both the Bronco logo and some with the signature raptor logo.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prefer Bronco swag over Raptor, but if I win the Raptor, then of course I would want Raptor swag!

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
man, I know people are gonna be doing that $2,000 option and getting 3,640 entries...
Makes doing just the $25 for 14 entries not very encouraging.

Sponsored
OP
OP
HenryFordEstate-Cody
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.henryfordfairlane.org
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
man, I know people are gonna be doing that $2,000 option and getting 3,640 entries...
Makes doing just the $25 for 14 entries not very encouraging.
I completely understand. If it helps at all, the winner last year bought 10 tickets ($25) and didn't even use a promotional code!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I really wanted to see was the second floor. We weren't allowed up there but I assumed the really, really nice details where up there. Not that the rest of the house wasn't awesome even in the condition we saw it. I do some wood work when time permits and enjoyed the story of how the staircase was carved. Makes sense considering the car production mentality at the time.

Mtrctylarry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey there everyone!

First, and sadly, I'm not a Bronco owner. I drive a Fusion, and my wife drives a C-Max, but we'll be in the market for a Bronco Sport once we move houses this year!

To be completely transparent, I'm here to represent the Henry Ford Estate: Fair Lane, Home of Clara and Henry Ford. We're hosting a fundraising sweepstakes for a 2022 Bronco Raptor (Area-51 with the Lux package) and I plan to share a promotion exclusive to the Bronco6G forum soon (DO NOT BUY TICKETS YET!). We're working on a soft-launch of the sweepstakes now and we'll draw a winning ticket on 12/30. My goal is to get this Braptor in the hands of someone who will love driving it, like a member of this forum.

Our team has some really unique, and fun, partners, which is how we were able to source a Braptor this year for our fundraiser. Those partners may end up providing me with some SWAG to give away as well, so that leads me to a quick question: what kind of SWAG does everyone like (flags, hats, mugs, art, etc.)? Do you prefer Raptor or Bronco branded items? Is there anyone connected with Ford or the Braptor that you'd love to have a signature from (racers for Ford Performance, Farley, Ford family members, etc.)?

Thank you for being good stewards of Henry Ford’s incredible history. It would be really nice to Get a tour of the Bronco assembly plant As one of the prizes.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something to make this Bronco one of a kind would be awesome. Agree with the others on the SWAG.

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey there everyone!

Well shoot, I already bought tickets. :(
Sponsored