Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Bronco
Big Bend
This was their response….yikes. I assume he meant months, so going to ask.

4304A475-1716-4C6A-90DA-BE86F64199B1.jpeg
YIKES on the 3-5 years!! Hopefully it won't be that long!
Advertisement

OP
OP

Hot cheetos

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Bronco
Undecided
Well, it wasn’t a typo

5408D05E-CEB3-4844-AAB0-E616DB64ACE2.jpeg

Scott R Nelson

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape
Bronco
Base
YIKES on the 3-5 years!! Hopefully it won't be that long!
I started the order process a year and a half ago and should finally see mine in a couple of weeks. It has been "Built". I was near the front of the line ordering it.

This is a case of "supply and demand" where demand exceeds the supply by a huge amount. If I decide I don't like mine as much as I hope to I'll probably be able to sell it for more than I paid. I'm assuming I'll love it and never want to let it go, however.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Bronco
Big Bend
I started the order process a year and a half ago and should finally see mine in a couple of weeks. It has been "Built". I was near the front of the line ordering it.

This is a case of "supply and demand" where demand exceeds the supply by a huge amount. If I decide I don't like mine as much as I hope to I'll probably be able to sell it for more than I paid. I'm assuming I'll love it and never want to let it go, however.
Me, too! I ordered on July 13th of last year and picked up my Bronco on just last month on Black Friday! Hopefully you will get it soon!

OP
OP

Hot cheetos

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Bronco
Undecided
Finally put in an order, dealer brought out the paperwork to sign showing they’d charge MSRP without me even asking (although by time I get it they probably won’t be doing that anymore).

2 door
area 51
badlands
hard top
7 speed
sasquatch
lux
mod bumper

i think that’s basically it. Really looking forward to it even though I know it’ll be a long time before I see it

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Bronco
Big Bend
Finally put in an order, dealer brought out the paperwork to sign showing they’d charge MSRP without me even asking (although by time I get it they probably won’t be doing that anymore).

2 door
area 51
badlands
hard top
7 speed
sasquatch
lux
mod bumper

i think that’s basically it. Really looking forward to it even though I know it’ll be a long time before I see it
Good luck!

Advertisement

Advertisement