Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
  • Banned
Hi, my names Matt. I’ve been a Jeep driver all my adult life as I’ve owned 3 (a 97 TJ, 01 XJ (Cherokee, the good ones) and an 04 LJ) not fond of anything new from Jeep since 07. Just ordered a Black Diamond 7-speed and honestly I’m very excited over it, can’t wait to get it.
anyway that’s me, happy to be here and learn about these!
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, my names Matt. I’ve been a Jeep driver all my adult life as I’ve owned 3 (a 97 TJ, 01 XJ (Cherokee, the good ones) and an 04 LJ) not fond of anything new from Jeep since 07. Just ordered a Black Diamond 7-speed and honestly I’m very excited over it, can’t wait to get it.
anyway that’s me, happy to be here and learn about these!
My Uncle graduated from Tiffin University, nice!!!!! (I think class of 1975)

Congratulations on your order. Welcome to the forum. I'm probably a 2022 but hopeful as a 7/14 reservation.

OP
OP
Bigmatt

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
  • Banned
My Uncle graduated from Tiffin University, nice!!!!! (I think class of 1975)

Congratulations on your order. Welcome to the forum. I'm probably a 2022 but hopeful as a 7/14 reservation.
2022? assuming you ordered a badlands by your badge. They told me last weekend mid summer to early autumn. I’m chomping at the bit. I’ve never been excited over new vehicles because they all seem boring nowadays.

OP
OP
Bigmatt

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
  • Banned
Also TU is my wife’s alma mater!

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022? assuming you ordered a badlands by your badge. They told me last weekend mid summer to early autumn. I’m chomping at the bit. I’ve never been excited over new vehicles because they all seem boring nowadays.
Dealer allocation is now a big factor in when you will get a Bronco. There may be reservation holders from 7/15 that will get one before me. I am at Stephens which has over a hundred reservation holders from 7/13 and early 7/14. I have not been called to place my order and do not expect to be called until mid February.

There are many threads on here discussing this. If you want to know the whole story and process of ordering you can use the search function.
Sponsored