Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey there B6G!

Ford Bronco New from STL 35AAB8AF-A9F1-4281-B885-E58F40348DCA

I picked up my 4DR black Wildtrak (mid-package) last week after sniping it from a dealer lot. Long story short, I had put in a reservation that went 6 months without any dealer communication, that I canceled because I moved a few states over, then I put in another reservation that went 7 months with nothing from the new dealership before I canceled due to their poor service and troubling news that they would be sending out more ā€œbasicā€ broncos and allowing upgrades down the road.

I took my lumps and settled on getting a Tacoma, but hated it once I test drove it. I got my deposit back then started driving past a ford lot where I saw this beauty sitting up on a ramp. Thought itwould be crazy if it was for sale (Iā€™ve only ever saw accounted for lot models) but stopped by to see if it was for sale.

Sure enough it was and I was able to talk down the price A bit with the dealer but I did wind up paying some ADM. Yeah yeah Iā€™ll take my boos here :) But considering the 2+ years I had been waiting for one and the amount of hassle Iā€™ve seen others deal with, it was worth it to me (plus 6k knocked off sealed it for me).
Ford Bronco New from STL 575D7168-B7DE-49C5-BBB5-CAED546C4613

Wifey and I love it and weā€™ve taken it with roof down the highway to a few wineries already. I canā€™t stress how awesome the Sasquatch package is and I love my hard top. I donā€™t think the pictures do it justice. The Bronco has some muscle šŸ’Ŗ and I get looks all the time on the road!

Iā€™d love to hear if there are any other Bronco owners in the St. Louis/southern Illinois area that hold meet ups :)

Ford Bronco New from STL 1C7D4EA0-22A8-4252-A3F7-DED1C293FF26
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Be careful at the wineries...got a nasty door ding...thru the primer nasty last weekend at Montelle. Hope the a-hole bent his door damn drunks.

Anyway enjoy and maybe see you around the STL area.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey there B6G!

I picked up my 4DR black Wildtrak (mid-package) last week after sniping it from a dealer lot. Long story short, I had put in a reservation that went 6 months without any dealer communication, that I canceled because I moved a few states over, then I put in another reservation that went 7 months with nothing from the new dealership before I canceled due to their poor service and troubling news that they would be sending out more ā€œbasicā€ broncos and allowing upgrades down the road.

I took my lumps and settled on getting a Tacoma, but hated it once I test drove it. I got my deposit back then started driving past a ford lot where I saw this beauty sitting up on a ramp. Thought itwould be crazy if it was for sale (Iā€™ve only ever saw accounted for lot models) but stopped by to see if it was for sale.

Sure enough it was and I was able to talk down the price A bit with the dealer but I did wind up paying some ADM. Yeah yeah Iā€™ll take my boos here :) But considering the 2+ years I had been waiting for one and the amount of hassle Iā€™ve seen others deal with, it was worth it to me (plus 6k knocked off sealed it for me).

Wifey and I love it and weā€™ve taken it with roof down the highway to a few wineries already. I canā€™t stress how awesome the Sasquatch package is and I love my hard top. I donā€™t think the pictures do it justice. The Bronco has some muscle šŸ’Ŗ and I get looks all the time on the road!

Iā€™d love to hear if there are any other Bronco owners in the St. Louis/southern Illinois area that hold meet ups :)

Congrats on your Bronco purchase! We're thrilled to hear that you and your wife love it. :)

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice, congrats! Im in CWE area, hope to see you around. :)

OP
OP
MallSquatch

MallSquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice, congrats! Im in CWE area, hope to see you around. :)
Nice! Iā€™m from the Edwardsville area and Iā€™ve seen an Area 51 4DR squatch and a 2dr silver squatch (I think badlands or big bend).

The high beams are great for some of the dark country roads out here.

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice! Iā€™m from the Edwardsville area and Iā€™ve seen an Area 51 4DR squatch and a 2dr silver squatch (I think badlands or big bend).

The high beams are great for some of the dark country roads out here.
Im a 2 door squelch, I haven't met anyone similar. Ill have to keep an eye out for that one! You planning on upgrading anything immediately? I had a long list of stuff, then it go there and I was so in love, I thought why even bother!

OP
OP
MallSquatch

MallSquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im a 2 door squelch, I haven't met anyone similar. Ill have to keep an eye out for that one! You planning on upgrading anything immediately? I had a long list of stuff, then it go there and I was so in love, I thought why even bother!
I like the look of your 2dr! I do like the extra room of the 4dr though especially if we take the in laws camping.

I love the wildsquatch pretty much out of the box though I know the first two upgrades will be function over form -looking for some runners on the side to prevent any chipping from the numerous oil/chip roads and the loose gravel that seems to plague trails here. Second upgrade being the tailgate table for utility & cooking at campsites.

I do wish there were some more ergonomic grab handles getting in and out of the truck, but havenā€™t found much I like.

What about you? Iā€™ve been impressed with it in person and I really donā€™t think pictures do it justice.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah totally agree. The rock throwing is troublesome for me, I love the cactus, and didnā€™t really want to spend 4k on a wrap/bra, so I just opted for the $90 RekGen mud flaps for the front. They have great reviews. Hopefully that stops the rock spitting. Grab handles are a must. Here is the stuff I have got!

Mabett for Ford Bronco... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QM8W8Y7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

BESTAOO Roll Bar Grab Handles... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09T2PHHC3?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

https://rekgen.com/collections/bronco/products/2021-ford-bronco-trophy-sport-mud-flaps

https://rekgen.com/collections/bronco/products/2021-ford-bronco-trophy-sport-mud-flaps

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/ford-bronco-oval-emblem-overlays-2021-bronco

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-ray-bronco-emblem.31661/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1751701591...lHv2zF9TYS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Ceramic on windows was also a must, huge difference in heat blocking! Iā€™d love to try some of those river trails in Illinois, let me know if you ever wanna cruise šŸ˜ƒ

BE672FC8-C5E6-4036-8E54-85884ACB3F43.jpeg

11B08D42-7D96-491B-88B6-0F2BF104A183.jpeg

967B9421-8A7C-4A9E-85FD-FBA0A84BEBDE.jpeg

CD1DC6AF-DE07-413B-A89D-72233964CAEF.png

B8EA6D7D-0A1F-4DC0-BF0D-1FAEA0D25692.jpeg

60BA950C-DCC1-4EF7-A88C-2FFFD9B38AB4.jpeg

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome @MallSquatch

Thank you for joining the forums and introducing yourself, we are always excited to see new members!

We are enjoying all the photos you attached and will have to agree that the Bronco has got a great look to them and they look like a lot of fun to drive!

Hope you enjoy all the benefits on the site and stick around.
Sponsored