dorgan

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Released full length Bronco prototype testing video -- part of the first 'newsletter' released by Ford surrounding the Bronco

Advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Tremor, 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
It was included in the first “Bronco Newsletter” from Ford I just got 10 minutes ago FWIW.

DustyD

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Vehicle Showcase
It was included in the first “Bronco Newsletter” from Ford I just got 10 minutes ago FWIW.
I'm just happy Ford is pushing out some information to us "insiders" via a newsletter.

Any movement by FMC is exciting after looking at a sheet and a featureless web page for god knows how long now.

Hope the "spy" pics and these kinds of announcements are just building momentum for the release... sooner than later!

Last edited:

DustyD

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Vehicle Showcase
Also, even though it's an older upload, is this a longer version than the one everybody got all excited about a month or so ago?

Yeah it's a newer video. It only had 200 views when I watched it 5 minutes ago and has already doubled. Curious to see the count at the end of the day!

Last edited:

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Tremor, 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
This rollout has already been a long, bumpy ride. At least give us our weekly fix, Ford!
On the official side of things, they had committed to a monthly digest until the unveiling, guess I’ll take it.

Advertisement

Advertisement