Sponsored

New Full size Bronco going to SEMA (one can dream)

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hyper exposed it to get a better look at the exhaust. How did you see that!

0B0E4C56-6B71-4520-A627-474575791894.jpeg
I'm going to give my critiques to this photo, since it is brightened up. As far as the sound, it would, or could, be like any ecoboost mustang from 2018+, they're all 4s.

While for my general purposes, which is in mud, I would prefer a higher clearance, this setup would be awesome for some general trail use or beach crawling. Bea bit poor in deeper mud or rocks, too easy to high center. But for streets, sand, shallow mud, that stance is awesome as hell.

the two piece roof is solid, I would prefer only a round roll bar left, but that's a personal nostalgic preference. These two pieces look like they could be light enough for a single person to remove. hell, I can, barely, remove the top on my 82 all alone, have a few times albeit it sucks.

Rear seat, would prefer a bench without headrests, that's just me though. Lines, rear view, etc.

hood line, would prefer the outer ridges like the EBs, instead of the flat roof. From the picture showing the complete Ford lineup, we could be getting those. Could not tell from the tarp reveal. Hope we get them.

Really, that's about it. The grille I like the tri-bar how it is in the graphic this comes from, but I would rather a red Bronco lettering across the front with the other grille, more subdued and less 'out there' as it where. I like subtle styling on trucks.

Some stock tow hooks would be nice as well, front and back. but if you have to go aftermarket so be it, at least have them stock on the front like the pickups.

To prevent loss of clearance, I would also like to see a hidden hitch, behind the plate. This is just to keep from losing a few inches of clearance in the back.

On that note, while not the best look, exhausts that go through completely or at least partly the rear bumper would be nice for clearance as well.

That'll about do it (plus manual hubs, SFA, and V8, but that's a different topic)

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would just be happy to see Ford finally give us an antenna that doesnt get ripped off in the car wash. That’s all.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The headlights in all these renderings look so goofy to me... they're almost all too big and don't blend well with the rest of the body. The full "circle" shape definitely shouldn't be exposed for a modern interpretation (almost all cars nowadays have the "angry" look, and the ones that don't tend to look pretty goofy)

I REALLY hope Ford goes for more squared off headlight lenses with maybe some round LED running lights inside the housing. The front fascia (as in grille and headlights) in the Car and Driver rendering is my favorite grille yet, and pretty much the ONLY way I could get behind the "round headlights" idea. I don't really like anything else about this render, but I think they nailed it on a "modern interpretation" of Bronco headlights

bronco.jpg

Sponsored

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
just like an ecoboost mustang?
quess I havnt heard one of those, most 4cyl have the bumble bee sound, thank goodness for aftermarket exhaust. I do like this rendering, 1/2 cab option???? that would be interesting

obviously I haven't been on a ford lot in a very long time.

Last edited:

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
we all have our opinion, but I don't see where that is an exhaust response. I'm a first responder seen a lot of things I wish not to remember, and seat belts were the cause of some of them. but that's for the ralph naders of the world to decide. I will drive mine the way I want. you drive yours. I have a tire sensor going bad, keeps telling me I have a flat. I know its hard to believe, but I can look at my tire and see if its flat, I can feel it in the steering wheel, that's an example of something I personally don't need.