G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm... I never got the mini Broncos. I got the poster and the hammock and have a 22lbs package in my FedEx cue waiting to be shipped but that's it.
The 22lb package was a mistake. I called TEN10 when I saw that and they told me that was entered by mistake.
But looks like I'm getting another thing in the mail :LOL:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

laughable that some moron paid over $200 for these, LOL. Certainly not a collectors item that will ever gain any real value if they send these out to all reservation holders. I'd unpack them and play with them in the yard. Take offroading photos with my macro lens. And maybe paint the 4 door in CO, so it matches mine 🙃

For those that never got anything, contact that marketing company, they might have wrong info for you, just be nice. The poster is not worth it though, it'll stay in it's envelope where ever I put it when I got it, maybe my son wants to hang it in his dorm. The phone number for that company is floating around here on the board.

Are these the same models that others got months ago, or are they smaller? Can't tell from the photos.

edit to add, a 1lb package also shows pending for me and that 22lb mistake is still there too, LOL

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still don't have my damn hammock. This really chaps my ass.
Pretty sure my wife threw our hammock in the garbage. I heard her on a rant saying “how the best part of the hammock was the damn bag it came in, that the hammock is plain black and dont tell her to hang in there, just get your sh*t together Ford and stop being idiots.”

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LULz... Wife kept it 💯!

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

laughable that some moron paid over $200 for these, LOL. Certainly not a collectors item that will ever gain any real value if they send these out to all reservation holders. I'd unpack them and play with them in the yard. Take offroading photos with my macro lens. And maybe paint the 4 door in CO, so it matches mine 🙃

For those that never got anything, contact that marketing company, they might have wrong info for you, just be nice. The poster is not worth it though, it'll stay in it's envelope where ever I put it when I got it, maybe my son wants to hang it in his dorm. The phone number for that company is floating around here on the board.

Are these the same models that others got months ago, or are they smaller? Can't tell from the photos.

edit to add, a 1lb package also shows pending for me and that 22lb mistake is still there too, LOL
They're the same ones.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed in my fedex account I have a pending notice from Ten10. I’ve already received the hammock so I wonder if this is what they’re now sending?
My FedEx account has had a shipment created for several days but nothing is shipping it seems. Just stuck there saying it was started. Weird. I don't know if Santa is coming or not.....

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those of us who collect Bronco diecast they are pretty rare, I am hoping I get a set in the mail will I pay $200.00 for a set no. But I have a couple in my collection that I paid close to that for, but they are limited to a couple hundred in production. They might seem dumb to you, but I've been collecting close to 10 years now, I am always on the hunt. If you get them I will gladly take them off your hands for the price of shipping.

20210407_152315.jpg

20210407_152332.jpg

20210407_152340.jpg

20210407_152346.jpg

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the poster - which is cool for my garage, but not the hammock. Don't really care about the hammock as I already have some for camping. Would be cool to get these though. Who do I call to complain?

UPDATE: Just called Ten10 and got on the hammock shipping list. I assumed they used FedEx to the door, but they told me last mile is USPS. Which is an issue with me as we don't have physical delivery here, so all USPS needs to go to my PO box. Still does not explain why I got the posters.

The strange thing is that my PO box is on line 2 of the address with Ford when I edit it, but does not show on the display screen. I bet that the address software is doing something funky there.

When I shop on Amazon, I know exactly how stuff will be shipped as my main address has the PO box as line 2 and I get the error that the item cannot be shipped to my PO box, so I switch out to the alternate which does not have the PO box as line 2.

You'd think a Post Office that serves < 2,000 homes would have a @#$% list of addresses to PO boxes. I'm in tech, and this capability has only existed for like 60 years now!

Last edited:

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s Ten10’s number?

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like that's it. I have received three items. The litte broncos, the hammock, and the poster.
Same here, and only the mini Bs arrived unscaved. The poster got soaked and the hammock came with one clip and one strap. Lol.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the poster - which is cool for my garage, but not the hammock. Don't really care about the hammock as I already have some for camping. Would be cool to get these though. Who do I call to complain?

UPDATE: Just called Ten10 and got on the hammock shipping list. I assumed they used FedEx to the door, but they told me last mile is USPS. Which is an issue with me as we don't have physical delivery here, so all USPS needs to go to my PO box. Still does not explain why I got the posters.

The strange thing is that my PO box is on line 2 of the address with Ford when I edit it, but does not show on the display screen. I bet that the address software is doing something funky there.

When I shop on Amazon, I know exactly how stuff will be shipped as my main address has the PO box as line 2 and I get the error that the item cannot be shipped to my PO box, so I switch out to the alternate which does not have the PO box as line 2.

You'd think a Post Office that serves < 2,000 homes would have a @#$% list of addresses to PO boxes. I'm in tech, and this capability has only existed for like 60 years now!
I had no idea anything was coming, wasnt home anyways, mail carrier left on door steps, not even under the front porch overhang, poster got soaked thru the package.

I tweeted Ford, never got a response, I did from USPS, basically to the tune, kick rocks, lol.
Sponsored