First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all. My current vehicle is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 4-door. I do love the Jeep, but will strongly be considering the Bronco as one of the options- along with Wrangler and Gladiator- for my next vehicle purchase. Looking forward to some interesting discussions and learning here.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have a 2014 4-door wrangler. I ruled out another Jeep when the revealed the newest generation and didn’t seem to do anything remarkable. (Granted FCA had to stay true to the Jeep roots lest they wanted to risk alienating their cult following... but to me it seemed more like they decided to rest on their laurels.)

The Bronco seems to address all the concerns and complaints I have about the Wrangler, and I’ve never been so excited about a new vehicle in my life.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welcome from Beaufort, If you want to play catch-up with the rest of us:

-no, B&P isn't open yet
-your local dealer sucks but you can switch
-no white tops and grey MIC sucks
-manual squatch for all
-Cyber Orange is school bus yellow, Cactus Gray is gray, no one knows what A51 or AMB is and there is no green option

and since you're new, you have to buy the pineapple pizza, feel free to throw chairs if you disagree!

Sponsored
OP
OP

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome Jeff! I hope you like pizza and throwing chairs...
I do like pizza and have an almost 5 yr old and an almost 7 yr old... so chair throwing is not completely unfamiliar to me...

OP
OP

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I also have a 2014 4-door wrangler. I ruled out another Jeep when the revealed the newest generation and didn’t seem to do anything remarkable. (Granted FCA had to stay true to the Jeep roots lest they wanted to risk alienating their cult following... but to me it seemed more like they decided to rest on their laurels.)

The Bronco seems to address all the concerns and complaints I have about the Wrangler, and I’ve never been so excited about a new vehicle in my life.
If I do end up getting another Wrangler, it would likely be a (lower mileage JK) as opposed to a JL. My current thinking is that only a Gladiator would get me into the new Jeep world .

OP
OP

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Jeff,
Welcome, there are a handful of us on here from the Upstate already. Do you already hold a reservation?
No reservation. I am hesitant to commit to any brand new model in the first year... but I've been watching YouTube Bronco videos like crazy, so never say never!

OP
OP

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

-no, B&P isn't open yet
-manual squatch for all
-Cyber Orange is school bus yellow, Cactus Gray is gray, no one knows what A51 or AMB is and there is no green option

and since you're new, you have to buy the pineapple pizza, feel free to throw chairs if you disagree!
I'm strictly a manual guy. (Strictly a soft top guy, too, unless the hard top is gonna be something I can Hulk off solo.)

I have a schoolbus yellow VW Bus, so maybe Cyber Orange would make a good driveway companion!
Ford Bronco New guy from SC 50398721688_8da2e9f46f_o

I like pineapples on my pizza, but with chicken vs pepperoni. Hopefully this admission ain't enough to get the mods on my case on my first day here!

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

-no, B&P isn't open yet
-manual squatch for all

This pretty much sums it all up. You just saved him reading through thousands of posts.....

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I do end up getting another Wrangler, it would likely be a (lower mileage JK) as opposed to a JL. My current thinking is that only a Gladiator would get me into the new Jeep world .
I’ll give you a great deal on my higher mileage over landing JK.
;)

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all. My current vehicle is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 4-door. I do love the Jeep, but will strongly be considering the Bronco as one of the options- along with Wrangler and Gladiator- for my next vehicle purchase. Looking forward to some interesting discussions and learning here.
welcome, I am in GVL too!

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All the locals in GVL, we need to get a trip to some trails after delivery. I just posted the deal that we set-up with Two Rivers Ford, just outside of Nashville. For those who don't know, I think it is the second best option in the area. Stephens in WV has some additional savings but more concerned about allocation. Matt Barker at Two Rivers (VP of Dealership) has been very pleasant to work with and their customer service is excellent!
Sponsored