First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could you post the itinerary you received? Trying to see how close it matches the sample itineraries? We go Oct 2 and they said the itineraries are shared a couple days before...
Here you go!
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Bronco Off-Roadeo Newbie Experience NH OR 26
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broncie

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Could you post the itinerary you received? Trying to see how close it matches the sample itineraries? We go Oct 2 and they said the itineraries are shared a couple days before...
Here's what they sent me!

Orientation & Introduction
30 Minutes
Ground School & Sluice Box
30 Minutes
ORX Training Course
1 hour
Trail Drive & Journey Essentials
2 hours
Lunch
30 minutes
Trail Drive, Recovery Demo
4 hours
Cookout & Campfire*
1.5 hours
TOTAL DURATION: 10 HOURS

*weather permitting

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its pretty simple for the full day session, they spend a half hour getting eveyone in the group introduced, then they take you to an area where they introduce you to each different type of driving you will do with the vehicle while one member of the group drives the vehicle and the rest watch them drive through the obstacle, thats about an hour, then a qucik break and then all get in a bronco to test out some of the theory they just taught you for two hours. You drive over obstacles and go through situations. then its lunch time. After lunch they take you out for about a half day and you drive through trails and a bit more speed and a bit more challenging. Then at the end you have dinner.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They pulled all manuals from the Off-Roadeos (at least, from the NH one) because clutches were getting burned up. Only automatics moving forward, at least that's what one of the guides said when I was there Labor Day weekend.
Clutches getting burnt out is 100% what i would have expected. gear patterns/location are different in every vehicle, i had a 94 accord that i had to frequently search for gears(that had to do with its age and probably needing a new clutch though it was a 20 year old car at the time) I Fairly frequently ground gears on it🤦🏼‍♀️. Never had to replace a clutch though! But i always need some time to get used to the pattern. Also think about all the people that claim they know how to drive manual but probably haven't driven one in 20 years. Totally stinks they aren't available to take out anymore at the rodeos.
My husband and I are going up for the oct 16th rodeo in NH, im so looking forward to it. We got an AirBnB in Meredith.

Last edited:

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Or you could wait for the couple days before you leave with one of your friends!