Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like everything you can drive at the OR has Sasquatch package. Is that accurate? Probably makes it easier to teach the basics, but I'd love to drive something closer to the non-squatch Black Diamond 4dr I'm buying.
Sponsored

fougetube

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It looks like everything you can drive at the OR has Sasquatch package. Is that accurate? Probably makes it easier to teach the basics, but I'd love to drive something closer to the non-squatch Black Diamond 4dr I'm buying.
Actually a lot were non sasquatch badlands, including ours. So we had 33 inch tires. To me it wasn't that much of a difference from the others with sasquatch packages.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Full update later. I was fully impressed. Broncos, the level of the terrain, the experience. Top notch.

I drove a badlands on 33s to feel the difference. We felt it a couple times 😹. No manuals to drive. It's SICK. Pics and full write up coming

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a great day at OR in NH yesterday! Pleasure meeting @Werkedperformance and his better half 😁. Lots of great people all left with big grins on their faces. Dan, Ramsey, Shannon, Frank and the rest of the guides and staff were awesome. We got hit with a downpour midway into the afternoon drive and it made sliding sideways interesting in some of the right areas. Cannot recommend doing this highly enough.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wondering if OP or anyone else can answer this: Looked like Texas had a shuttle from their recommended resort to the event. I'll be staying at the recommended resort in New Hampshire (just made all my reservations for October!). Anyone know if they have a shuttle from hotel to Off Roadeo at this location?
What is the name of the recommend hotel for NH?

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the name of the recommend hotel for NH?
Steele Hill Resort. When you sign up for the NH Off Roadeo, they send you a link that gets you a discount. Seems like a nice enough place with good hiking around it

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Steele Hill Resort. When you sign up for the NH Off Roadeo, they send you a link that gets you a discount. Seems like a nice enough place with good hiking around it
Offrodeo is not at Steele HIll FYI. They are like 20 ish minutes apart? Some people did nto expect this, and it was not communicated well. I stayed in Manchester because everything close was expensive or booked. ( I waited too long)

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Offrodeo is not at Steele HIll FYI. They are like 20 ish minutes apart? Some people did nto expect this, and it was not communicated well. I stayed in Manchester because everything close was expensive or booked. ( I waited too long)
Yeah I called the Off Rodeo info number and verified that there is in fact no shuttle from the hotel to the Off Rodeo either. Bright side, I’ll be exploring the day before in the rental car I had to get!

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know where the roadeo is? Staying at Marriott Courtyard in Concord and wondering g how far it is from roadeo location .

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Of course there’s no shuttle because that place is worthless. I would recommend the Hampton by the Tilton outlet mall. Had a bad experience with the “recommended” Steele hill. Same distance from gunstock.