First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am curious if you buy 2 broncos can you go to 2 different locations?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Excellent video! Looking forward to Part 2 which covers the 4 hours driving up and down the mountain! I was in the Bronco convoy line just in front of these guys. We all had an amazing time. You need to do this!
Premiers tomorrow at 9 am.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if OP or anyone else can answer this: Looked like Texas had a shuttle from their recommended resort to the event. I'll be staying at the recommended resort in New Hampshire (just made all my reservations for October!). Anyone know if they have a shuttle from hotel to Off Roadeo at this location?

Tadel001

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am trying to sort logistics for attending. I will be coming from Maryland and have the option of small airplane travel. What time does it start in the morning and what time does it end? The 1 day for 1.5 day format is a little confusion. Trying to see how many nights of accommodations (if any) are necessary.

also, bummed that kids have to be over 12 years... My trail buddy (9 years) is going to be pissed.

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How aggressive do things get?

Anyone going Saturday?
I went yesterday. I have driven on beaches, but never on trails or rocks. The terrain can look intimidating, but your guides (we had Ramsey and Evan - both were excellent!) will guide you through the technical spots. For instance, they instructed us on when to engage (front or rear, or both)and disengage the lockers to get us through certain spots. Take it slow and focus on their direction and you will do great. During the morning you will be getting the feel of the vehicle and its features. In the afternoon we drove more difficult trails.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am trying to sort logistics for attending. I will be coming from Maryland and have the option of small airplane travel. What time does it start in the morning and what time does it end? The 1 day for 1.5 day format is a little confusion. Trying to see how many nights of accommodations (if any) are necessary.

also, bummed that kids have to be over 12 years... My trail buddy (9 years) is going to be pissed.
They asked that we arrive by 8:00A for registration. Program begins at 8:30A. Dinner goes from about 5:30P to 6:30P than campfire with s’mores.

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm booked for Saturday 9/11, then my Black Diamond gets built that week!

For anyone looking to schedule, the best time will probably be the last week of September and first week of October for optimum autumn colors. My expectation, based on how wet this summer has been, is that the leaves will change a little later, so early October may be the safer bet.

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

starts at 8:30. BE THERE BY 8*

fougetube

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, I am the one who made this video. Thanks for sharing! @coderman has a video that was also mentioned. He was the one who actually purchased the Bronco. He has a number of great videos vlogging his experience of buying.

Happy to answer any questions. Yes I will have a Part 2 video tomorrow morning with a bit more footage of the hill we go up :)

Keep in mind it's not everything! That way it won't be spoiled for everyone who will eventually go. And still being there beats watching it by a long mile. I do show the biggest obstacle which is a steep rocky climb. Enjoy!
Sponsored