Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys, I am the one who made this video. Thanks for sharing! @coderman has a video that was also mentioned. He was the one who actually purchased the Bronco. He has a number of great videos vlogging his experience of buying.

Happy to answer any questions. Yes I will have a Part 2 video tomorrow morning with a bit more footage of the hill we go up :)

Keep in mind it's not everything! That way it won't be spoiled for everyone who will eventually go. And still being there beats watching it by a long mile. I do show the biggest obstacle which is a steep rocky climb. Enjoy!
No water fording? I kinda expected a little mud from this one since all the other locations were in dry environments.
Sponsored

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for sharing our videos! As you can imagine the event allowed us to get up close with the Bronco all day. Perfect timing after the latest delay email.. still, I highly recommend you sign up to one of the locations.

No water fording? I kinda expected a little mud from this one since all the other locations were in dry environments.
With the amount of rain we are getting the next couple days/week will be nice and muddy!

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'll be there in 2 weeks! Can't wait. Did they have any 2 doors available? Or was it all 4 doors?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

also, bummed that kids have to be over 12 years... My trail buddy (9 years) is going to be pissed.
My 9 year old daughter is pretty bummed about that, too.
However, I'm making sure to take her on some adventures once the Bronco arrives next month.
Hopefully she'll take that instead :)

Also, to the OP, thanks for sharing that awesome video! NH looks like a great Off Roadeo, very beautiful!

fougetube

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll be there in 2 weeks! Can't wait. Did they have any 2 doors available? Or was it all 4 doors?
They had 1 velocity blue 2 door base squatch. They did have a white badlands 2 door as well, but was not available for driving. Everything else was 4 door.

Sponsored

fougetube

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Excellent video! Looking forward to Part 2 which covers the 4 hours driving up and down the mountain! I was in the Bronco convoy line just in front of these guys. We all had an amazing time. You need to do this!
We had fun! Nice to meet you!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if OP or anyone else can answer this: Looked like Texas had a shuttle from their recommended resort to the event. I'll be staying at the recommended resort in New Hampshire (just made all my reservations for October!). Anyone know if they have a shuttle from hotel to Off Roadeo at this location?
I called the number. No shuttle from Steele Hill or the other recommended location. Going to have to rent a car. This free experience got super expensive but I’m still excited about it. Making this my vacation for the year!

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They had 1 velocity blue 2 door base squatch. They did have a white badlands 2 door as well, but was not available for driving. Everything else was 4 door.
I was there on 8/18 and drove the same velocity base squatch 2 door (lots of fun). The white 2 door Badlands was there too. The rest were 4 doors, so same set up as 'fougetube' mentioned. there were more Broncos in another parking lot. I did not walk through to see if there were any more 2 doors.

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The original sight in Vermont was so foolish to not allow this

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda bummed NH is all low speed. I kinda wanted to get the OK to launch a truck thats not mine off a small jump like texas.
Are you saying I wont? #foolmetwiceshameonme

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I am the one who made this video. Thanks for sharing! @coderman has a video that was also mentioned. He was the one who actually purchased the Bronco. He has a number of great videos vlogging his experience of buying.

Happy to answer any questions. Yes I will have a Part 2 video tomorrow morning with a bit more footage of the hill we go up :)

Keep in mind it's not everything! That way it won't be spoiled for everyone who will eventually go. And still being there beats watching it by a long mile. I do show the biggest obstacle which is a steep rocky climb. Enjoy!
‘thanks for doing this ! I’m headed up there in Sept. can’t wait!

ric42pars

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Thanks for the great video. Look forward to tomorrow’s 2nd feature. The Northeast is beautiful country.