Sponsored

New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!!

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another glowing review for the Off Roadeo.

I drove up to Gunstock on Friday and went to the Saturday event. The weather was very good, varied between warm in the sun and cool in the shade, low humidity, pristine air quality.

The ground was moist with a variety of mushroom growth. The mud in low lying areas was deep but plastic with very low slump. Wheel ruts would hold their shape, i didn't see water ponding in the trail.

The guides were amazing. Experienced off-roaders, they explained patiently and with detail. I had no prior experience but they were professional in demeanor, and incredibly helpful.

The Broncos were amazing. Such powerful and dynamic machines.

There was a short obstacle course near the basecamp, where we were all given our first chance to drive and test the Bronco and features. After that, pick your Bronco and drive into the mountains convoy-style. all types of obstacles will be bested. Even a brief recovery practice after they deliberately get you “stuck.”

Show up rested, Its a full day. You will drive the vehicle for 6 hours. Its damn satisfying.

It was a unique and very great experience. Especially after being somewhat trapped inside for so long due to COVID protocols. If anyone is considering going, DO IT!! The leaves will soon be on full display and you’ll have tremendous views. Besides that, this is a great time and you will learn SO MUCH about the gadgets in your new driving machine.

This was the scene as we arrived

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! EE08F961-EB03-473D-8E8F-10CCAEFE2817

i took this shot for comparison of colors.
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! 8AB4DBFF-3B03-49CC-8CFA-AF99FECCC144

Another color comparison.
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! 33486429-A94B-4881-B43C-FB852064140B

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! BD189B3C-BB83-4833-854D-D7642ACC4925

Here is a trail shot. I’m at the end of the line!
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! CB16E773-02D4-431F-96F9-C1A6ED37680C

This is a shot of a swampy area with mist on mountains. New Hampshire is resplendent with emerging fall colors.
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! E5D8E358-79C0-4A28-9724-1D28889BB424

The view of Lake Winnipesaukee from lunch is unparalleled.
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! 26541E8B-ACD9-4F8C-8202-BFA69B8C9F98

Victory shot at the top of the mountain
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! 5162E301-638D-41CB-89B0-C6F08520D8F3

EFE4BF8B-8510-468F-B7CA-DA7C622D7F8A.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another glowing review for the Off Roadeo.

I drove up to Gunstock on Friday and went to the Saturday event. The weather was very good, varied between warm in the sun and cool in the shade, low humidity, pristine air quality.

The ground was moist with a variety of mushroom growth. The mud in low lying areas was deep but plastic with very low slump. Wheel ruts would hold their shape, i didn't see water ponding in the trail.

The guides were amazing. Experienced off-roaders, they explained patiently and with detail. I had no prior experience but they were professional in demeanor, and incredibly helpful.

The Broncos were amazing. Such powerful and dynamic machines.

There was a short obstacle course near the basecamp, where we were all given our first chance to drive and test the Bronco and features. After that, pick your Bronco and drive into the mountains convoy-style. all types of obstacles will be bested. Even a brief recovery practice after they deliberately get you “stuck.”

Show up rested, Its a full day. You will drive the vehicle for 6 hours. Its damn satisfying.

It was a unique and very great experience. Especially after being somewhat trapped inside for so long due to COVID protocols. If anyone is considering going, DO IT!! The leaves will soon be on full display and you’ll have tremendous views. Besides that, this is a great time and you will learn SO MUCH about the gadgets in your new driving machine.

This was the scene as we arrived

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! EFE4BF8B-8510-468F-B7CA-DA7C622D7F8A

i took this shot for comparison of colors.
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Roadeo was the Very Best!! EFE4BF8B-8510-468F-B7CA-DA7C622D7F8A

Another color comparison.

Here is a trail shot. I’m at the end of the line!

This is a shot of a swampy area with mist on mountains. New Hampshire is resplendent with emerging fall colors.

The view of Lake Winnipesaukee from lunch is unparalleled.

Victory shot at the top of the mountain

Thanks for the great recap. Can you post your itinerary? Trying to figure out our day and we may have to leave early... in the sample itinerary, one of the trail rides/recovery lists 4 hours ... any idea if you can leave that after a couple of hours?

OP
OP
John Whammer

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the great recap. Can you post your itinerary? Trying to figure out our day and we may have to leave early... in the sample itinerary, one of the trail rides/recovery lists 4 hours ... any idea if you can leave that after a couple of hours?
our itinerary matched the plan almost exactly.
I wouldn’t count on being able to leave early since youll be on the mountain.

That said, the guides were amazing and really hospitable. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they were somehow able to bring you back early when you were ready to leave. That’s something you would have too ask about in the Morning as soon as you got there.

it wouldn’t surprise me if they were able to accommodate you.

I want to reiterate, the fall colors will be coming, making this trip even more fantastic than when I went
Sponsored