First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, VFR 800, CRF 100, CAN AM DS 90
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had a great time at the New Hampshire Off-Rodeo last weekend. For anyone that hasnt gone yet, do it! It was really fun. I brought my 13 yr old son and the foliage was perfect, which was surprising for late October. As others have said lots of off-roading time, and we learned so much about these trucks. To go so long waiting to just see a Bronco let alone driving one, it was like Bronco overload and it felt great. There were about 30 Broncos there, all 2.7s, mostly Sasquatch, just a couple 2 doors. I had a 4-door Outer Banks, with no stay bar disconnect. There is one turn where stay bar disconnect made a big difference. Turn assist is incredible, as is anual first gear with trail assist where you can go either up or down without touching the gas pedal and it keeps you at your chosen mph. Extremely helpful especially when going down the mountain in the pitch dark on a very rough "road". I am glad to finally understand the importance of locking differentials. This was much more serious than I expected. Please see videos below showing this one turn where you had to lift you back end a few feet off the ground while braking. Also Steele Hill was great, see pic for the view from the room.

Here are my videos:

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6364

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6355

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6358

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6344

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_E6324

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6320

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6314

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6259

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6294

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6245

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6182

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6212

Ford Bronco New Hampshire Off-Rodeo 10/24 Recap and Videos IMG_6165
Sponsored

Last edited:

John Todman

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My son and I were there the next day. We played golf on Friday and it was a gorgeous day. Saturday was a complete 180. Cold, wet, pouring down rain, foggy and absolutely wonderful. The trails they had us navigate were amazing. Ford really put some time and effort into their experience from the intro to the dinner afterward. We live at the Beach so the rock trails were a real change of pace for us and the Bronco did an incredible job crawling over the terrain. I want to go out west and do another.
Sponsored