Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Laconia or Meredith are cool towns. It might not be so busy now that summer is over. The Tilt'n Diner is pretty cool and decent food right as you get off the highway.
If you have the time, heading up to Mt Washington is fun. You can drive to the top if you don't feel like hiking (check their website before you go because sometimes it closes down for weather)
Funspot has a lot of old pinball machines if you like things like that
Also, there is a really big liquor store and rest stop on the highway in Hooksett, it's a decent place to take a break and you can load up on cheap liquor before you go home.
There is also plenty of breweries up there.
We did stop in laconia at a couple places it's a very nice town. I wanted to go up mt. washington but we didn't have the time unfortunately.
Sponsored

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going on the 15th.. Let me know how it is!
Also as mentioned the lake is beautiful, we stopped at ellacoya state park and weirs beach. We ate dinner at the ellacoya barn and grille it was very good. If you have any questions I'll try and help you out the best I can.

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

scheduled for Monday the 17th October....can't wait

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

scheduled for Monday the 17th October....can't wait
I think there were a total of 24 bronco's that went out on the trails in 3 different groups. I would have never guessed there would have been that many people sign up for a monday.

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think there were a total of 24 bronco's that went out on the trails in 3 different groups. I would have never guessed there would have been that many people sign up for a monday.
airline prices are a little better on Sunday.....my wife watches all that stuff....

Sponsored

MichBadger

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are going on Monday the 24th. We chose that because the length of time for the event was longer on Monday versus Sunday (I don't know why). I was also hoping that we would be part of a very small group, which appears to not be likely.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi @nabronco21 , I live about an hour south of Gunstock and am familiar with the area. Is there anything specific you had in mind? I'd love to help!
I graduated from Farmington...way way way back...heading to Gunstock off rodeo in a couple of weeks. Have a 7 night stay at a condo close to Winnie.

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are going on Monday the 24th. We chose that because the length of time for the event was longer on Monday versus Sunday (I don't know why). I was also hoping that we would be part of a very small group, which appears to not be likely.
Yeah that's why I did monday as well not real sure of the reason for the short day. I'm wondering if the fall scenery is the reason for the big groups. I even said to my wife on the way up wonder if were the only people going to be there. 😆

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are scheduled for monday the 24th as well....from Port Huron.

Sponsored

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did NH last month, and you’re in for a great day. The entire event and location are well done. The leaves now changing will only add more delight to your trip. Especially at lunch.

Rieby

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 FJ Cruiser UTTE, ‘16 Cayman GT4, ‘16 M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife and I are going this Friday 14th. Rain in the forecast.. Wonder if that will change anything in the schedule and what to expect.

OP
OP
nabronco21

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife and I are going this Friday 14th. Rain in the forecast.. Wonder if that will change anything in the schedule and what to expect.
Not too sure on that but wet trails would make some of the stuff we did extra tricky to get through. Hopefully the rain will hold off for ya.

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We completed the NH Off Roadeo yesterday (Sunday Oct 9). We had an absolute blast, the terrain was more challenging than I expected. We drove a 4DR Badlands W/SAS with 280 miles on it. Our guide was Ed, he was very knowledgeable of the arear and the history of the mountain. Great guide! The entire experience was fantastic, we would do it again in a heartbeat!

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We completed the NH Off Roadeo yesterday (Sunday Oct 9). We had an absolute blast, the terrain was more challenging than I expected. We drove a 4DR Badlands W/SAS with 280 miles on it. Our guide was Ed, he was very knowledgeable of the arear and the history of the mountain. Great guide! The entire experience was fantastic, we would do it again in a heartbeat!
What an amazing time! I was astounded at the off-road technology. And the group all seemed like great people.
Ford Bronco New Hampshire E6D1DCA2-6A80-4C98-BDE1-39A1EB61424F
Ford Bronco New Hampshire F625E457-9123-4E95-93C2-13165F50B171
Ford Bronco New Hampshire 03D3B620-F368-48CF-A891-D0BA86991519
Ford Bronco New Hampshire 1FF4FE06-C5F7-4C58-8615-78BFE3152792
Sponsored