Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone installed this Havoc bumper? Looks like a nice design but can’t find any photos of it installed:
IMG_0756.jpeg
https://havocoffroad.com/p/black-horse-armour-tubular-light-duty-front-bumper/v/ford/bronco/2022/
As others have said, it appears to be the same as the Barricade HD Tubular bumper. Some installed pics here: Barricade Bronco HD Tubular Front Bumper FB14572 (21-23 Bronco, Excluding Raptor) - Free Shipping (extremeterrain.com)

So far, this is my favorite bumper looks wise that I have seen for the Bronco. Its cheap though, so I wonder about the quality.
Sponsored

monkeyboy1317

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OE fogs 3.5

IMG_8416.jpeg

IMG_8414.jpeg

image.jpg
Looks awesome! I am looking at this as a possibility for my '22 Wildtrak. Does the bar across the bumper interfere with your camera view? Did you have to extend or modify the sensor leads? Thank you in advance.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! I am looking at this as a possibility for my '22 Wildtrak. Does the bar across the bumper interfere with your camera view? Did you have to extend or modify the sensor leads? Thank you in advance.
No mods to sensors at all. The bar does partially block the very very bottom of the view, but is minimal. I’ll try to get a pic of the screen one day with grill camera on soon of what that looks like, this is one of the “top down look.” @monkeyboy1317 can see the top of bull stretched across it.

IMG_1228.jpeg

Last edited:

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone interested in the rear bumper, note that the lights @HavocOffroad recommends do not fit like their pictures. Size is actually 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 and Diode Dynamics lights will point slightly upward with the bracket that they come with. Unfortunately havoc does not have a email address so hopefully they see this and quit advertising these lights for best fit.

IMG_1013.jpeg

IMG_1016.jpeg

Also be sure to check your hardware, I was sent the hardware for the front bumper with the rear

IMG_1209.jpeg

IMG_1208.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a good looking light bar. Can you point me to the vendor/model? Also: where does the front license plate sit?
It @bniknar does come with front tag plate that sits centered below the bumper. The light is a Rigid SR-L
Ford Bronco New HAVOC Offroad Bumpers - NOW SHIPPING IMG_1240

Last edited:

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For anyone interested in the rear bumper, note that the lights @HavocOffroad recommends do not fit like their pictures. Size is actually 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 and Diode Dynamics lights will point slightly upward with the bracket that they come with. Unfortunately havoc does not have a email address so hopefully they see this and quit advertising these lights for best fit.

I used these and they fit perfect. They have worked fine for the last year.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09PV1QVJX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

End result - hopefully I don’t get rear ended, since it has 5 of the 6 bolts required. Maybe tomorrow If I feel like getting the run around I’ll call to see if they can ship the second bolt stud it should have came with, pretty sure I got the front bumper hardware with my rear bumper. @HavocOffroad

IMG_1209.jpeg

IMG_1224.jpeg

IMG_1211.jpeg
Sponsored