Sponsored

New here and tried my best to do research. Looking to fly somewhere to find my Bronco on a lot...

DawgInDixie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
sold my Jeep and now I don't have time to order. I know I'll have to probably pay over MSRP but obviously like to get a decent deal at least. Anybody know of any BB/BD/OB anywhere? Very hard to find any on Autotrader/Cars.com because so many are in transit or mannequin's that are listed. Hope I put this in the right place. Thanks!
Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did this exact process back in July. I flew to CA from MT to pick up an abandoned special order.

I reached out to many dealers and placed myself on a call list for the first available Bronco. I utilized Cargurus.com for the contact information of the dealer and just cold called.

The process took about 3 days of calling dealers and waiting for about 2 weeks for a call back.

Good luck and if you need help finding one, just PM me and ill try my best to find you one. Now, doing this process, you canā€™t be picky about build and options. You get what you find, if thatā€™s the end state you are looking for.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

sold my Jeep and now I don't have time to order. I know I'll have to probably pay over MSRP but obviously like to get a decent deal at least. Anybody know of any BB/BD/OB anywhere? Very hard to find any on Autotrader/Cars.com because so many are in transit or mannequin's that are listed. Hope I put this in the right place. Thanks!
Thereā€˜s one on eBay for $250k.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Frontier Ford, Anacortes, WA., just got a canceled order. Antimatter blue Black Diamond, i think.

mtbNYS

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Frontier Ford, Anacortes, WA., just got a canceled order. Antimatter blue Black Diamond, i think.
Do you have a link to it? Due to unforseen circumstances, my only vehicle will be my ā€˜68 in a months time. Iā€™d prefer to not let NY winters eat it up. I donā€™t think my order is coming up anytime soon.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would suggest doing a search for the term ā€œADM". Find all the people complaining about it and you'll also find the listings and dealers they are complaining about.

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Camelback ford in Scottsdale has a 4 dr wild track antimatter softie for 15k adm as of a week ago.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Central Florida has Mullinax Ford and Greenway Ford. They seem to have some on the lot.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Step up to a FE. HB Ford has them. Good luck.
Sponsored