First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd never own one. But surprisingly I don't hate it. I've seen plenty worse out there. The style of floating roof is a bit much though.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's definitely...interesting looking. Very busy. Definitely going after the 4Runner here. I have a lot of respect for Hyundai, but I'm not interested. I think a lot of people will be though.

But I'd like to reiterate some of the comments here and I'm glad that the Bronco is designed the way it is.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They may have a face that only a mother could love, but Hyundai/Kia has already proven that they need to be taken seriously now. With BOF SUVS climbing in price ($80k for a Land Cruiser!), the value that the two can bring to the table may be appealing to alot of people.

I think the fact that Ford is making the Maverick is proof that they're seeing the Santa Fe "truck" as viable.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've driven a few Hyundai's (Sonata, Elantra, Sante Fe) via my work trips. I always had pleasant experiences with them. The new 2022 Tuscon ( https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2022-hyundai-tucson-unveiled-bold-style-hybrid-options/ ) looks interesting. Like it or not, it's refreshing to see a large brand push the envelope from a design perspective. Can't argue with Hyundai's warranty (5 yr- 60k mile) as being best-in-class, either.

Even though I'm still getting the Bronco, I'll never be mad about new competition coming into the market. Lack of competition is the reason Jeep and Toyota (4runner) have been stagnant for so long.
I just watched the Tucson reveal. Very interesting. It's no off-roader for sure. But they are going after the family hauler SUV market hard.

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, the Face and the Ass are bad! The side view is awright, but the front and back are just sad.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please confirm, has anybody read that the focus group for this actually gave the input that they didn't want to be able to see out of it, and/or be seen in it?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hell yeah brother, sign me up for a snorkeled up lime green and white sweet ride. Throw in a Yeti stocked with Schaefers to ride in the prewired light bar cage of excitement and I'll wheel the crap out of that. You think I won't. Spray paint P Wagon on the tailgate, throw in a couple Kickers and crank the Kid Rock. I probably won't even need a shirt for whatever those seats are made of.

Last edited:

MallCrawlinBranco

Badlands
First Name
stevo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yknow if the beltline wasn't higher than an 80yo mans, and the face wasnt pinched in like it just bit a lemon, I think it could look pretty decent. Add a manual, V6 (8? 12??), and a low range and I'd be willing to give it a shot