Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking to add a functional Bronco third brake light or a stylish spare tire ring? Get the look you want with the ORACLE Lighting LED Illuminated Spare Tire Wheel Ring Third Brake Light!

Using our durable aluminum wheel rings and our industry-leading 2835 LED illumination, we offer this popular mod in red for a high-powered third brake light ring or in ColorSHIFT® for RGB control of the ring. This vibrant illumination behind your spare tire is guaranteed to grab the attention of everyone around -- either with a brilliant red brake light or any color imaginable displayed. The red brake light provides more safety and visibility while the ColorSHIFT® option allows you to match your other color-changing accessories.

With a universal fitment, the brake light ring has a 13-inch diameter and mounts to the spare tire carrier. A great-looking modification with real functionality, your trail partner can spot your Bronco a half-mile ahead! Improve your rear brake light illumination and get a customized look with this Bronco spare tire ring.

Transform the look of your Bronco's rear end, and enjoy an easy install of this brake light ring with the provided hardware. The extended brackets mount to the spare tire carrier. The wiring is easy; simply tap into your existing third brake light wire.

Ford Bronco New Illuminated Third Brake Light for Bronco Bronco_ThirdBrakeLightcopy_1024x1024

Available in RED to tap into your third brake light, or ColorSHIFT which is suggest for show use only.

Reminder to use code FORUM10 for your forum discount at checkout!
Order HERE!

Sponsored

Last edited:

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interesting. Just curious if this could be set up with white led lights that could be wired into one of the auxiliary switches?

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting. Just curious if this could be set up with white led lights that could be wired into one of the auxiliary switches?
Yes, for sure you can connect the RGB version to any 12V source and make white LED light. No additional parts needed if you have AUX switches already.

Can this be used in addition to the original 3rd break light or does the original have to be removed like in the video?
Yes, you can keep both.

What about some illuminated fender vents?
Interesting idea, tell us more!

Last edited:

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve always enjoyed seeing Jeep’s with this type of lighting inside the spare tire. I’d also try to find some 3M cable tie downs to secure that wire coming from the LED ring, I’m not sure i liked how loose it seemed between the tailgate and spare.

I haven’t checked the regulations here in Texas but if this allows me to remove the gooseneck third tail light for that teensy bit of extra visibility then I’m all for it.

Seanette

Badlands
First Name
Seanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart, 2022 Badlands pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we sure this is street-legal in California with all-red lights? If so, I think this is a great idea.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve always enjoyed seeing Jeep’s with this type of lighting inside the spare tire. I’d also try to find some 3M cable tie downs to secure that wire coming from the LED ring, I’m not sure i liked how loose it seemed between the tailgate and spare.

I haven’t checked the regulations here in Texas but if this allows me to remove the gooseneck third tail light for that teensy bit of extra visibility then I’m all for it.
Are we sure this is street-legal in California with all-red lights? If so, I think this is a great idea.
For federal motor vehicle compliance the third brake light must be red in color, so installing this would not be an issue with stated motor vehicle regulations.

Last edited:

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NO

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Does the light affect the rearview camera at night?

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks great! Does the light affect the rearview camera at night?
Negative, rear cam still works just fine. No visible difference from road testing.