Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else notice that it was raining out and that Bronco was topless, COMPLETELY topless..

Now THAT'S a real Bronco owner

BTW I like the video. Nice, clean, simple, easy to follow. Just a really clean video.
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to add a functional Bronco third brake light or a stylish spare tire ring? Get the look you want with the ORACLE Lighting LED Illuminated Spare Tire Wheel Ring Third Brake Light!

Using our durable aluminum wheel rings and our industry-leading 2835 LED illumination, we offer this popular mod in red for a high-powered third brake light ring or in ColorSHIFT® for RGB control of the ring. This vibrant illumination behind your spare tire is guaranteed to grab the attention of everyone around -- either with a brilliant red brake light or any color imaginable displayed. The red brake light provides more safety and visibility while the ColorSHIFT® option allows you to match your other color-changing accessories.

With a universal fitment, the brake light ring has a 13-inch diameter and mounts to the spare tire carrier. A great-looking modification with real functionality, your trail partner can spot your Bronco a half-mile ahead! Improve your rear brake light illumination and get a customized look with this Bronco spare tire ring.

Transform the look of your Bronco's rear end, and enjoy an easy install of this brake light ring with the provided hardware. The extended brackets mount to the spare tire carrier. The wiring is easy; simply tap into your existing third brake light wire.

Bronco_ThirdBrakeLightcopy_1024x1024.jpg

Available in RED to tap into your third brake light, or ColorSHIFT which is suggest for show use only.

Reminder to use code FORUM10 for your forum discount at checkout!
Order HERE!

I love it, but I’m planning on getting a spare tire cover to protect it from UV rays, etc.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it, but I’m planning on getting a spare tire cover to protect it from UV rays, etc.
You’re better off rotating the spare through so the uv exposure is the same as any other tire

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tell myself I shouldn't like this, but I do. If I get this, will it be a gateway to under-body lights and 22" wheels? What will my neighbors think? Will my order arrive in discreet packaging?

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I am way past high school I don't feel invited to begin making these types of mods. However, I am not being a nay-sayer . . . something inside me says I like it, and it is cool. But then again, why stop there . . .

Lights 1.jpg

Lights 2.png

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has potential! I like it!

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here it is installed on my FE. Easy install and yes the wheel is heavy as hell. I followed the instructions on the video.

@ORACLE Lighting ...only a suggestion, make the connect wires at least six inches longer for those that want to keep the factory third brake light and use existing harness channel. It works as is, but really tight to use your provided hardware. I almost clipped the ends to add a little extra wire. And secondly, and I know these are universal, but I had to bed the ends of the mounting brackets to accommodate the large camera cover. Even though I could have cut them myself, making them an inch shorter would have been perfect. Needless to say, I love the product!

Ford Bronco New Illuminated Third Brake Light for Bronco IMG_E2407_LI
Ford Bronco New Illuminated Third Brake Light for Bronco IMG_2410_LI

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here it is installed on my FE. Easy install and yes the wheel is heavy as hell. I followed the instructions on the video.

@ORACLE Lighting ...only a suggestion, make the connect wires at least six inches longer for those that want to keep the factory third brake light and use existing harness channel. It works as is, but really tight to use your provided hardware. I almost clipped the ends to add a little extra wire. And secondly, and I know these are universal, but I had to bed the ends of the mounting brackets to accommodate the large camera cover. Even though I could have cut them myself, making them an inch shorter would have been perfect. Needless to say, I love the product!

Yeah, just as I thought...nowhere near as bright as the brake lights. These must use lower power LED's, not Lumiled, OE automotive quality LED's

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback; we will definitely pass it along!

Pics look great too; could we add them to the product page to help other owners see it installed?

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback; we will definitely pass it along!

Pics look great too; could we add them to the product page to help other owners see it installed?
Apologies for the delay. Yes, you can use them.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why not a compatible plug instead of taps? I hate tapping wires

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why not a compatible plug instead of taps? I hate tapping wires
Some installers like to keep the existing brake light and others like to eliminate it. If we had a connector it would prevent you from being able to utilize the existing light, add cost to the product, and no longer make it a universal fitment.

@ORACLE Lighting any chance making one that would change into white if we put the vehicle in reverse?
Yes, if you order the RGB version and just ground all 3 ground wires it will only light up white. Just not that this makes a soft glow, it does not project light rearward so its not going to provide much in the way of usable light when reversing.
Sponsored