First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I added this to my build last minute. I like I can read the letters, but I feel I def wasted $300. Live and learn. 🙃
I revised my order to remove it, there’s $300 extra in my pocket. It’s not too late.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love all the replies that they hate the new design.... well WTF did people think a brush guard is....
Ya the bronco emblem across the grille is cool but if u want the stupid guard it will cover that up...
Get over it...
Get out of here with your common sense, we’re having an emotional argument.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New and Improved Brush Bar!!!!!

Ford Bronco New Improved Brush Guard / Bull Bar Design and Location on Race Red Bronco Badlands! Screenshot_20210416-153713_Samsung capture

Ford Bronco New Improved Brush Guard / Bull Bar Design and Location on Race Red Bronco Badlands! Screenshot_20210416-153713_Samsung capture

Old vs New Design

Looks fine to me. When I ordered my OBX with the tubular steel bumper, I didn't include the brush bar accessory because i dont plan to drive through the brush. The bull bar is an add-on to the accessory bumper. And if I had a "bull bar", I'd leave it off unless i was driving in the woods. So this is fine. There's no brush on the Outer Banks beach!

However, i dropped the steel bumper upgrade because it had no room for the included OBX fog lamps. I believe either Ford or the aftermarket will come up with a better overall design in a year or two, so I'll wait.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I added it after the $$ promises from the roof fiasco. I'm fine with either version. I only added it for decoration.
same here with “decoration”. I know my limits.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I revised my order to remove it, there’s $300 extra in my pocket. It’s not too late.
I’ve decided to keep it! I think it look fine with my BB grille. May not have function but I’m cool with that. I decide I don’t like it. Looks like I can remove just as easily.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve decided to keep it! I think it look fine with my BB grille. May not have function but I’m cool with that. I decide I don’t like it. Looks like I can remove just as easily.
Yeah a couple Bronco bolts and you’re running free.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

way to go.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Badlands-Race-Red-Exterior-001-Front.jpg

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will look at a ranch hand bumper guard first before this weird tube.

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The problem with brush guards in general are, that when/if you get into a front end whatever and the contact point meets the bumper height and a portion of the brush height simultaneously... that bar is getting buried into the grill and BRONCO signage. Possibly more damage depending the impact depth and speed. Been there! Been brushless ever since!!

p.s. damage is worse if the brush mount extends passed the bumpers chassis mount width, then your taking a front fender portion with you if it's an off-center hit.

'Design & flaws are in the details.'
Ford Bronco New Improved Brush Guard / Bull Bar Design and Location on Race Red Bronco Badlands! BO Bar.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: