Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen this information anywhere. Is there a source? I have it on my build and am "ok" with the new one, but if there's a good chance it delays my build I'll change my order and find something aftermarket.
Here's the source, interpretation is apparently in the eye of the beholder, as there are many pages agonizing over what it could possibly mean. Seems fairly straightforward to me from OP's explanation.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/april-commodity-constraints-for-2021-bronco-production.15359/

Ford Bronco New Improved Brush Guard / Bull Bar Design and Location on Race Red Bronco Badlands! 8EA367ED-1CAB-44F3-81EC-59E2A48713BD
Sponsored

MrCheddar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Triumph Thruxton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the old design. I guess I'll have the dealer take it off my order.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not for me, I'm gonna wait for a full front protective bar that includes the lights.
But since when does the Badlands sticker say sasquatch underneath? Or do all stickers for those with sasquatch have that written on?

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the red with newer darker MIC top. I have been waiting to see how race red works with the newer darker top and I love it. I may be switching colors now.

I like the first version better. it’s not like I need the world to the letters to know i am driving a bronco. Also, you could still read bronco from most angles, unless your standing right in front of it and only 3 ft tall

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not for me, I'm gonna wait for a full front protective bar that includes the lights.
But since when does the Badlands sticker say sasquatch underneath? Or do all stickers for those with sasquatch have that written on?
Pretty sure they revised all stickers with Sasquatch package to have it on there

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats Ford, you made it worse. It's supposed to point out at an angle too.
The point of the fixing bolts it can be removed if someone does not like it the original or this design simplys.Haveing at a angle would still block the bronco badge.
This is what happens when the only options is make it lower or higher to satisfy the people that need to able to show they are driving a bronco while tailgating people.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aftermarket it is. It looks like a derpy pug.

Ford Bronco New Improved Brush Guard / Bull Bar Design and Location on Race Red Bronco Badlands! 084C3762-BB40-4605-8F7C-039923384A90
Sponsored

Last edited: