• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington New Katskinz Black Leather Seats

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Purchased the kit for my 4 door Big Bend. Kit is black leather with black stitching and I paid extra to get the body of the seat perforated to look nice and high end. Decided to keep cloth seats but material was already cut by Katskinz so I can not cancel the order. Suppose to arrive on 10/27. I will sell at a loss for $900 shipped.
Sponsored

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Purchased the kit for my 4 door Big Bend. Kit is black leather with black stitching and I paid extra to get the body of the seat perforated to look nice and high end. Decided to keep cloth seats but material was already cut by Katskinz so I can not cancel the order. Suppose to arrive on 10/27. I will sell at a loss for $900 shipped.
Why did you decide to keep the cloth?

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I might not keep the Bronco so I don't want to dump money into it. I jumped the gun and ordered the leather like 30 minutes after getting it and it was already cut an hour later at the Katskinz factory.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Something just doesn’t smell right!

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guy you don't know me so don't comment if you are clueless. I have the actual receipt and you can call the installer and Katskinz corporate office direct. I have decided to stay with cloth for now. Don't worry I won't sell to you anyways. If anyone wants it they can call the 5 star installer and talk to them in Seattle to verify. Katskinz charges $500 to cancel so it doesn't make sense to do that after it has been cut so now I have a kit I paid $1100 for uninstalled plainamd simple. All black with perforated in the middle. I will have pics next Wednesday when it pick it up from the installer.

Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Too bad I have a 2door on the way. Would buy it in a sec.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does this include them installing it?
Can you send me a picture of it? Of the design at least?

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does this include them installing it?
Can you send me a picture of it? Of the design at least?
They wanted $700 to install it in Seattle and another $500 for heated seats. I paid extra for the perforated body of the seats. Did black leather with black stiching. I think black would look the best and let the dash color stand out and be the focal point. It is the deluxe kit.

PXL_20211028_001007352.MP.jpg

PXL_20211028_001123761.MP.jpg

PXL_20211028_000940531.MP.jpg

Tina Coker

Big Bend
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They wanted $700 to install it in Seattle and another $500 for heated seats. I paid extra for the perforated body of the seats. Did black leather with black stiching. I think black would look the best and let the dash color stand out and be the focal point. It is the deluxe kit.

Ford Bronco New Katskinz Black Leather Seats PXL_20211028_000940531.MP

is this something we can install ourselves?

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

is this something we can install ourselves?
I would think so depending on your expertise. Maybe look for a YouTube video on installing katzkin seats and see if you could do it. If not there are upholstery shops everywhere that can do it. $700 is what I was quoted but that is a Seattle price so probably on the high end of what would be charged.

Sponsored

Tina Coker

Big Bend
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would think so depending on your expertise. Maybe look for a YouTube video on installing katzkin seats and see if you could do it. If not there are upholstery shops everywhere that can do it. $700 is what I was quoted but that is a Seattle price so probably on the high end of what would be charged.
super thanks. Mine BB is being build now, with cloth blk/sandstone seats. thought about doing this but dont know if I want all black. I love the look of the brown.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not exactly what i was looking for but for the right price I might bite. I’m local. Hmm…

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
What was the cost of these? Do you know if the Big Bend is the same as Base?

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What was the cost of these? Do you know if the Big Bend is the same as Base?
Yes they are the same. I sold the set last week. It costs 1000 for the set.