First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have the article link to this? I couldn't find it on google when doing a search just now - curious how big they'll have these go up to.

So now get your Area 51 color with Roswell wheels! Got an old school steelie vibe!

Screenshot_20201111-122635.png

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also my bronze conflict. No way to make it mesh with all the other colors we are given. Also my BLs is basically my work colors. Which not excited about..black and yellow.
Haha , I get it.
Bronze wheels (and this is my opinion, not a scientific fact or law of any sort) would look best with AMB or maybe Red. Possibly black (which is AMB under any light other than supernova). Not so much with Grey, silver, C grey, C orange, VB, or A51. I love the look of them but it has to work with the main color as well and not look flashy or clash.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haha , I get it.
Bronze wheels (and this is my opinion, not a scientific fact or law of any sort) would look best with AMB or maybe Red. Possibly black (which is AMB under any light other than supernova). Not so much with Grey, silver, C grey, C orange, VB, or A51. I love the look of them but it has to work with the main color as well and not look flashy or clash.
Yeah I've decided Oxford White just for the fact possible to tie bronze in later. Silvers and bronze (grille & wheels) then maybe a baja stripes of some sort. Be black, bronze, silver fade. What my mind thinks what it would actually come out as maybe a different story!

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granted that look is wanted by a lot of guys. Personally I can't get over the fact that I'm paying $1200+ for a set of wheels that are pretty much factory steelie looking.
I just can't. I'm old school where we ditched those and went with whatever cool Crager/KMC/AR/Billet wheel gave us like an 8" deep lip (ran many 15X10's in my time).

Now I am drawn, on these newer vehicles (especially the Bronc) to wheels like:
Fuel Nitro
Fuel Zephyr
Grid GD15
Anthem Viper
Fifteen52 Traverse (ones on the Overland) (probably my #1 pick).
And even sometimes the MC KM545 Trek. (some days it is cool and some days I think it doesn;t work).

Even those arsenal wheels look pretty tough, solid with some contours and crap loads of rivets.
I'm with you on the 1552 Traverse. That's my favorite. When I saw it come out, it showed only a 5-bolt (Jeep) bolt pattern!

Last edited:

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the look of these new wheels but yeah not paying that much for that look. But then again, I'm getting a Black Diamond cause I love the steelie look.

I definitely hate 90% of aftermarket wheels though so it's nice to see a different option. Most aftermarkets are all trying to look way too aggressive and it's all fake bolts/screws and fake/unnecessary beadlocks.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn! Was hoping for 20s - all good though!
Give it time. They may add larger sizes later. 20s are popular. I was actually surprised they had 16s.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haha , I get it.
My wife put Fuel Beasts on her truck. Bronze... But more like Antimatter Bronze. They look black most of the time. Would probably look good with a few more colours. Ok... Maybe just one more. But the look good on the grey 4Runner.

Ford Bronco New KMC Wheels dropped today! Roswells 20201104_132524
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My wife put Fuel Beasts on her truck. Bronze... But more like Antimatter Bronze. They look black most of the time. Would probably look good with a few more colours. Ok... Maybe just one more. But the look good on the grey 4Runner.

Ford Bronco New KMC Wheels dropped today! Roswells 20201104_132524
I feel that color is almost what that gray MIC top looked like when they first brought out the A51 overlander. The inside picture from Super Cel East!

Those look great on her 4Runner!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well. If you’re wanting fifteen52 wheels, discount tire has a special (and I think everyone who sells them does) 25% off. Meaning if you buy 4 you get one free. I ordered mine to store until the BL is home!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well. If you’re wanting fifteen52 wheels, discount tire has a special (and I think everyone who sells them does) 25% off. Meaning if you buy 4 you get one free. I ordered mine to store until the BL is home!

I figure I'm going to wait and see. I get a discount for working for Continental Tire. I figure I'll get on tire rack after I run the rubber off those BFGs upgrade to some Grabber MTs and get wheels then. We get discount thru TR.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So now get your Area 51 color with Roswell wheels! Got an old school steelie vibe!

Ford Bronco New KMC Wheels dropped today! Roswells A174A3E9-A16B-4440-83CC-69C8E2ACED05
Look ...
.... do these come in chrome ?
Not one Bronco I have seen has steal chrome .
Sponsored