Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Hello.

my name is Bill, I’m excited to join this community and just placed my order today.

I put a deposit and signed, but I don’t know any official number to track it and add to the pie chart thread.

whoever made that thread, thanks a lot, really interesting.

I am a former three time Wrangler owner, 00, 03 and 04 TJs.

ive been dying for the bronco to come out and am pretty annoyed by the 15yr roll out, but hopefully it will be worth it.

My dealer says delivery will be “end of summer” and that they had 80 orders but will only get 27 allocated and that I am number 13.

they also said they were told ‘21 F150s wouldn’t arrive til March but they have a few already, so fingers crossed...

any info at all is welcome.

I ordered a base 2dr, 2.7L, rapid red with just the aux switches and hard top insulation.

im coming from a 2018 Subaru Forester touring, black on saddle brown leather, nav and the best sounding HarmonKarden system I’ve ever heard.

it’s cool I can kind of have nav through apple carplay.
I’m hoping there is a wide variety of seat covers available like the Wet Okole wrangler covers, so really the only big disappointment might be the sound system.

anyone familiar with newer rangers with stock speakers?

cheers.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Bill!

As a fellow Yankee I want to welcome to the fun. It's a really good group of people around here.

My word of advice is that if someone's post can be interpreted either as mean, or as a joking have-fun light-hearted friendly retort.... it's 99.9% likely the latter.

The search bar is in the upper right. It can be a little irksome to find what you're looking for, but we're *really* good at debating things into the ground, so if you have any Bronco questions, they've likely already been litigated in a thread somewhere. If you have follow up questions, ask them in the same thread.

Clicking on the "What's New" button at the top (or in the drop down on mobile) will bring you a list of all the most recently active threads irrespective of what sub forums they originated in. That's a good way to keep up to speed with what's happening around here.

And lastly, there is a "reaction" system... on the bottom of a post there is a "Like" button, and you can straight thumps-up a post, or give a handful of other reactions. That's your way to support, agree, or otherwise react to something someone said without having to actually post a new reply.

Use those reactions as a cue to what opinions your fellow forum members agree with. This can come in very handy if there are differences during a discussion if you want to know which one has the majority support.

Have fun!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello Bill!

As a fellow Yankee I want to welcome to the fun. It's a really good group of people around here.
+1
My word of advice is that if someone's post can be interpreted either as mean, or as a joking have-fun light-hearted friendly retort.... it's 99.9% likely the latter.
He's being pessimistic on that

The search bar is in the upper right. It can be a little irksome (now he's being really kind) to find what you're looking for, but we're *really* good at debating things into the ground (understatement), so if you have any Bronco questions, they've likely already been litigated in a thread (understatement) somewhere. If you have follow up questions, ask them in the same thread.
Use those reactions as a cue to what opinions your fellow forum members agree with. This can come in very handy if there are differences during a discussion if you want to know which one has the majority support.

Have fun!
This last bit plays into the second item (re: 99.9%) as well. Sometimes even more than the words.

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Welcome aboard. You're one of the lucky ones!
I tried to reserve the night it went live, but couldn’t get on. I wake up at 3:15am for work anyway, so I gave it a try and it worked.

I do feel kinda bad, I wish covid didn’t happen (for much more important reasons than Broncos, but also Broncos) and lots were full of them.

I also think I may regret this when the 22 year is released with the green hue (my fave color, if it’s electric lime green or hunter green I will kick myself, so I’m hoping it’s like the light green on the foresters), and the heritage edition... etc

I’m sure 2022 will have white hard tops available, I plan to plastidip mine white immediately.

but, between first year bugs and recalls, and hopefully covid being in the rear view I think 2022 will be a better Bronco year.

I just have NO patience.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to reserve the night it went live, but couldn’t get on. I wake up at 3:15am for work anyway, so I gave it a try and it worked.

I do feel kinda bad, I wish covid didn’t happen (for much more important reasons than Broncos, but also Broncos) and lots were full of them.

I also think I may regret this when the 22 year is released with the green hue (my fave color, if it’s electric lime green or hunter green I will kick myself, so I’m hoping it’s like the light green on the foresters), and the heritage edition... etc

I’m sure 2022 will have white hard tops available, I plan to plastidip mine white immediately.

but, between first year bugs and recalls, and hopefully covid being in the rear view I think 2022 will be a better Bronco year.

I just have NO patience.
Oh please step aside and help the rest of us so you can get what you want and we can get what we want!

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome a lot of information on here

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
This is my 2021 rapid red base’s spirit animal (found on google)
Ford Bronco New member from the north east 7C12F59B-8CEF-443B-8C24-FF2665D6F657

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco