Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi all!

I figured it was about time to say hello and introduce myself after using this forum for about a year as an information source. Very grateful for all the folks that spend so much time creating a community that is such an amazing resource! Haven't really posted since I've been able to find the answers to a lot of my questions through the forum, and I'm not much of a source of info for all things Bronco like so many members here!

My name is Craig and I'm a third hour reservation holder who's part of the 7/19 build week group. Blend date was 7/23 and still "in production." Been following the thread religiously to try and gleam some insight into when mine will arrive, and see how everyone else is doing. My build is a Big Bend 2.7 4D SAS MIC in Cactus Gray, mid level trim, tow package, and aux switches.

This is my first Ford vehicle and my first 4WD as well. Had 2WD trucks most of my life but after getting stuck too many times I told myself my next vehicle WILL have 4WD. I started out as a Chevy guy with a 71 Nova and my latest vehicle is a 2011 Tundra, which unfortunately was totaled this past Saturday morning on my way to work when another driver made a U-turn in front of me from the right lane. Needless to say I'm worried about the limbo I may be stuck in without a vehicle after the rental car goes back and no clue as to when my Bronco will arrive!

My interest in Broncos began in high school when I helped my best friend and his Dad do a ground up restoration on a 69 Bronco with a 351W. Before the 6G was announced I was leaning towards a jeep as my next vehicle, but as soon as I heard the Bronco was coming back, I knew that was what I wanted! Anyway, here I am now! Thanks again.
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome bud! Excited for you, and all of us, to get our new Broncos!

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks fellas!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on over to our 7/19 build week party !
We are a fun group who love to talk and cry everything Bronco...
I’m also a 7/23er, stuck in production la-la land

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome aboard. Everyone who is up in here has something to offer, lurking will get you information, but not interaction. Glad you got built. Still waiting myself. This site is a valuable resource for a lot of us. Contribute when you can...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice introduction jabberwock. Welcome, and I hope you find a suitable resolution to your current transportation dilemma. Glad you came through the wreck ok.

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice introduction jabberwock. Welcome, and I hope you find a suitable resolution to your current transportation dilemma. Glad you came through the wreck ok.
Thanks Wyo. Bruised hand from the steering wheel and a small airbag burn was all. I’ve seen enough in my work as a nurse in a trauma ICU to def consider myself lucky!

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the family Craig. You'll enjoy being part of the discussion. Also like the sound of your build, I'd be interested to know how you feel about the Cactus Gray once you get your Bronco. It was always on my list but fell behind A51 and Carb Gray.

Once again welcome and looking forward to insights.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome Craig and thanks for sharing your story with with fellow AA ….sorry BA (bronco addicts)

Sponsored

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi all!

I figured it was about time to say hello and introduce myself after using this forum for about a year as an information source. Very grateful for all the folks that spend so much time creating a community that is such an amazing resource! Haven't really posted since I've been able to find the answers to a lot of my questions through the forum, and I'm not much of a source of info for all things Bronco like so many members here!

My name is Craig and I'm a third hour reservation holder who's part of the 7/19 build week group. Blend date was 7/23 and still "in production." Been following the thread religiously to try and gleam some insight into when mine will arrive, and see how everyone else is doing. My build is a Big Bend 2.7 4D SAS MIC in Cactus Gray, mid level trim, tow package, and aux switches.

This is my first Ford vehicle and my first 4WD as well. Had 2WD trucks most of my life but after getting stuck too many times I told myself my next vehicle WILL have 4WD. I started out as a Chevy guy with a 71 Nova and my latest vehicle is a 2011 Tundra, which unfortunately was totaled this past Saturday morning on my way to work when another driver made a U-turn in front of me from the right lane. Needless to say I'm worried about the limbo I may be stuck in without a vehicle after the rental car goes back and no clue as to when my Bronco will arrive!

My interest in Broncos began in high school when I helped my best friend and his Dad do a ground up restoration on a 69 Bronco with a 351W. Before the 6G was announced I was leaning towards a jeep as my next vehicle, but as soon as I heard the Bronco was coming back, I knew that was what I wanted! Anyway, here I am now! Thanks again.
Hello Craig Welcome, my name is Shar, 1st & foremost im glad you weren't hurt in your accident & you are safe! We have something in common mine too is a 7/23 build date. Our broncos have probably passed by eachother or sitting together as we speak. Diff build, 2 Door CO-OBX , MIC, 2.3Eco, 10 Speed Auto, Sas, High package. & this too will be my 1st Ford,along with 1st brand spanking new car that ive dreamt about. My father was "All Ford Man" had a bronco back in the 80's, I wanted one when I got older, they've been teasing it was coming back in early 2000's, then promised in 2017 ,then last year I seen the reveal &I fell in love (especially with them doors) I was sold. Went online immediately (we crashed the site), I went through every trim the doors never showed up,at this point I called the dealer leave a msg to make an appt to go in durning our lockdown, then I was made aware the doors were an accessory & were squashed by ford, "No cool doors for Shar", im holding out hope they'll engineer a similar one. Lol
Everyone here who has recieved their broncos are quite happy and telling us its worth this wild ride of a wait!
The tracker keeps telling me "in Production", the dealer tells me she was built on 07/23,& Thats the only info she can has & told me to be patient for its only the 1st week of Aug.... so what that means I haven't a clue! Then I see on here some members broncos are sitting for 40+ days, waiting chips,bad roofs shipping etc.... so Craig just alittle bit longer, I keep telling myself I've waited over a decade,whats a few more days,weeks,or even months at this point. we're lucky enough to have a VIN & its "In Production",so many ppl don't even have a VIN yet:(
Other members told me theirs have been built in June aswell as July & they'll still in the dark & to join #BadBatchBroncos on twitter.
Good luck, I hope you get your bronco soon.

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello Craig Welcome, my name is Shar, 1st & foremost im glad you weren't hurt in your accident & you are safe! We have something in common mine too is a 7/23 build date. Our broncos have probably passed by eachother or sitting together as we speak. Diff build, 2 Door CO-OBX , MIC, 2.3Eco, 10 Speed Auto, Sas, High package. & this too will be my 1st Ford,along with 1st brand spanking new car that ive dreamt about. My father was "All Ford Man" had a bronco back in the 80's, I wanted one when I got older, they've been teasing it was coming back in early 2000's, then promised in 2017 ,then last year I seen the reveal &I fell in love (especially with them doors) I was sold. Went online immediately (we crashed the site), I went through every trim the doors never showed up,at this point I called the dealer leave a msg to make an appt to go in durning our lockdown, then I was made aware the doors were an accessory & were squashed by ford, "No cool doors for Shar", im holding out hope they'll engineer a similar one. Lol
Everyone here who has recieved their broncos are quite happy and telling us its worth this wild ride of a wait!
The tracker keeps telling me "in Production", the dealer tells me she was built on 07/23,& Thats the only info she can has & told me to be patient for its only the 1st week of Aug.... so what that means I haven't a clue! Then I see on here some members broncos are sitting for 40+ days, waiting chips,bad roofs shipping etc.... so Craig just alittle bit longer, I keep telling myself I've waited over a decade,whats a few more days,weeks,or even months at this point. we're lucky enough to have a VIN & its "In Production",so many ppl don't even have a VIN yet:(
Other members told me theirs have been built in June aswell as July & they'll still in the dark & to join #BadBatchBroncos on twitter.
Good luck, I hope you get your bronco soon.
Hi Shar!

Sounds like we’ve had a similar journey so far in 6G Bronco land. I try to remember every day that I’m lucky to be already built, and lucky to be able to afford it as well! It will be the most expensive vehicle I’ve ever purchased (just under $50k before taxes) so trying to stay humble.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi Shar!

Sounds like we’ve had a similar journey so far in 6G Bronco land. I try to remember every day that I’m lucky to be already built, and lucky to be able to afford it as well! It will be the most expensive vehicle I’ve ever purchased (just under $50k before taxes) so trying to stay humble.
Me too,& its gonna be worth the anticipation im hoping for mine to last me the rest of my life! I saved a long time. We Canadians get to pay more (which isn't fair by a long shot) given the fact both of our countries make the parts! But it is what it is! Mine is $67,844 B4 txs .... paying all this I figured there would have been more communication all the way around!
Sponsored