First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for accepting me to the group. Im late to the party so probably won’t get my ride till ’22 if of course I can find a dealer in SJ who isn’t a complete sleaze. I was torn between BD and BL 2.7 AMB but after scanning the threads of all you dedicated knowledgeable enthusiasts my head is spinning in 20 different directions. Thanks !! Lol
Sponsored

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome, another SJer here. There’s a couple threads in the reservations subforum that are worth checking out for a decent deal. A lot of us the NJ group buy thread are moving orders to Brewster Ford in NY (little over 2 hrs from where I’m at in SJ but worth it for the better deal).

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome! We are like one big dysfunctional family with lots of great information on the Bronco and all sorts of other things! Prepare yourself for endless hours of scrolling the threads... it’s an addiction. You’ve been warned! Lol lol.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for accepting me to the group. Im late to the party so probably won’t get my ride till ’22 if of course I can find a dealer in SJ who isn’t a complete sleaze. I was torn between BD and BL 2.7 AMB but after scanning the threads of all you dedicated knowledgeable enthusiasts my head is spinning in 20 different directions. Thanks !! Lol
Welcome! There’s good information and folks here. Someone is always willing to help you. Just don’t say anything that may cause chairs to be thrown and you’ll be fine. For the most part, I think most of us are just ready to submit our orders if you sense we’re going in multiple of different directions.

We like to have fun here. Enjoy!

1605656466723.gif

OP
OP
Stevegp

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome, another SJer here. There’s a couple threads in the reservations subforum that are worth checking out for a decent deal. A lot of us the NJ group buy thread are moving orders to Brewster Ford in NY (little over 2 hrs from where I’m at in SJ but worth it for the better deal).
Thanks Tom , I see the Brewster awesome deal and Bergeys in Pa was ok for a shorter drive

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just be warned. Everyone thinks their configuration is the best. The best bang for the buck. The best utilitarian. The best performance. And they can't understand why anyone else would want something different. That other people are only getting their Bronco to go to the mall. That other people have too much money to spend. That other people should upgrade up to their trim level, because it's the best. That other people are foolish for their choice. etc. etc. etc.

One thing that we all agree on, is never pay more than MSRP. And with a little work, you can probably just pay invoice or less.

And lastly, dealers (with the exception of Granger) don't know shit.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mistakes I have made you should avoid:

Don't say you like the MIC top (I think it's great)
Don't say the happy with the B&P (Did my build for less $$$ than I thought, got everything I wanted and more)
Don't admit your getting the 2.3 and will be perfectly happy with the most powerful Bronco ever.
Don't mention you like cloth unheated seats and carpet

/JK this is a fun and well informed group, just don't take anything personally.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mistakes I have made you should avoid:

Don't say you like the MIC top (I think it's great)
Don't say the happy with the B&P (Did my build for less $$$ than I thought, got everything I wanted and more)
Don't admit your getting the 2.3 and will be perfectly happy with the most powerful Bronco ever.
Don't mention you like cloth unheated seats and carpet

/JK this is a fun and well informed group, just don't take anything personally.
What? Carpet and no floor liners? You animal...

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about LARSON FORD in Lakewood

OP
OP
Stevegp

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What about LARSON FORD in Lakewood
Don’t know what they’re offering. Read somewhere that Winner Ford was discounting too. Placed my order with Brewster but would happily stay closer to home if someone can come close to Brewsters deal

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome! We are like one big dysfunctional family with lots of great information on the Bronco and all sorts of other things! Prepare yourself for endless hours of scrolling the threads... it’s an addiction. You’ve been warned! Lol lol.
Hey...Who you calling DiZfuNctInal? ?

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t know what they’re offering. Read somewhere that Winner Ford was discounting too. Placed my order with Brewster but would happily stay closer to home if someone can come close to Brewsters deal
Just note it’s the Winner Ford in DE, not Cherry Hill, NJ. Winner DE’s offer ended up being MSRP + $1000 accessory credit after Ford said no x-plan. Depending on the trim and how many accessories you want, Brewster’s invoice offer is likely the better deal.
Sponsored