Sponsored

New Mike Levine tweet hints at possible future Sasquatch manual?

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did we did it?! ?
Ford Bronco New Mike Levine tweet hints at possible future Sasquatch manual? 277582BD-82C6-485F-935B-E4A0D86E5D73
Sponsored

Reactions: RG7

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My concern is that blue black diamond in the image... looks pretty weak with those stock rims/tires.
I love we all have opinions because I was actually saying I kind of dig those old school looking black rims .?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have actually been debating the option to lease. This will be a toy, so mileage wont be a big issue and if options are made available later that I want than I am not stuck long term. If nothing like that happens than I can just keep it.
Too each their
Own, I am currently leasing and will be walking away from mine this winter. Felt like I threw money out the window. Won’t ever lease again..

Last edited:

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lets use $45K for a purchase price, estimate a "low residual" of $22,500 after 2yrs. Both a purchase and a lease with have finance charges so I'll leave that for out simplification. If you lease, you will have paid $22,500 over the course of two years, which would be the same if you did a purchase but financed over 48mos-at the two year mark. So, at the end of two years, you will be at the same point for a lease as you would for a purchase-what am I missing? If the residual is on the high side, you can walk away, if the residual is low, you can sell on the open market and pocket some cash, plus you have the option to keep it and refi the remaining $22500 as a two year or 4 year loan.
Yes, all of this. Put on top of that if something happens to the car like an accident, have fun trading it in with that on your carfax. The optionality and reduced risk of leasing is greatly underappreciated. And people love thinking what their car is "worth" when they are trading it in, then they blindsided when the offer is $5k less than they thought.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting quite annoyed with Mr. Levine. You ask him a direct question and he answers with a generic response that usually has some wrong information that doesn't answer your question. If his job is to communicate, then do it clearly. Just say I can't tell you at this time if you can't...

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lets use $45K for a purchase price, estimate a "low residual" of $22,500 after 2yrs. Both a purchase and a lease with have finance charges so I'll leave that for out simplification. If you lease, you will have paid $22,500 over the course of two years, which would be the same if you did a purchase but financed over 48mos-at the two year mark. So, at the end of two years, you will be at the same point for a lease as you would for a purchase-what am I missing? If the residual is on the high side, you can walk away, if the residual is low, you can sell on the open market and pocket some cash, plus you have the option to keep it and refi the remaining $22500 as a two year or 4 year loan.
I guess it could work. Generally, keeping a new car for only two years is a sure way to lose a ton of money, but the Bronco will probably be an exception.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Obviously pure speculation. But usually these guys are not allowed to use words like this that open doors.
I don’t see that “not today” is much different from the orginial tweet of “we are listening”.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love we all have opinions because I was actually saying I kind of dig those old school looking black rims .?
Yeah I don’t mind the wheels.. and maybe it’s the angle of the rocks making it look lower than actual..but the overall stance I thought looked weak, like the Jeep wranglers I make fun :)

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like it's kind of clear...he's saying as of today, there are no plans to implement this, no?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also just wanted to possibly squash a rumor that I’ve heard and seen posted about the High Lift package and or the High-Clearance package.
Looks like Mike hasn’t heard of either one of these. I’m guessing they are both referring to the Sasquatch package. But I guess we’ll know for sure some time in August.......

Ford Bronco New Mike Levine tweet hints at possible future Sasquatch manual? A37020DF-4CDA-417E-A12E-0EFBBBB1B7E9

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think it looks decent with the 32 to be honest the wheels are ok but I plan on upgrading those steel wheels on my black diamond when I put my order in
Hey
Are you saying there’ll be an option to change wheels BESIDES the Squatch ones that come only if you Squatch the BD.?
I’m in a similar boat.. unless I get the Iconic Silver in which case the black wheels might be sharp !

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey
Are you saying there’ll be an option to change wheels BESIDES the Squatch ones that come only if you Squatch the BD.?
I’m in a similar boat.. unless I get the Iconic Silver in which case the black wheels might be sharp !
Yes there is an option to upgrade the wheels without getting the squatch pakage there 17 like the Steelers but instead of plain Steele’s they are a aluminum wheel that are black but not sure what they will look like Saturday is august so hopefully the builder will be live on fords website soon
Sponsored