Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ac seats.... Serious? Let's keep in mind this vehicle is supposed to be offroad and minimal maintenance. Maybe... Mmaayybbee an option for the prissy obx trim.
Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is so much built up demand for the current offerings. It’s almost rude to introduce anything new when production is so far out, and you can’t actually buy what they unveil.

They seem to have a heritage model and a Raptor variant in the works. I’d hold them until late 2022 as 2023 models.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Hossfire ... I agree with everything you said. Well thought out and sensible, and I have a BD that would be consolidated according to your plan.

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone have insight on the Heritage Edition? Is the just a paint / accessory package available on any model or is it like a specialty FE? I prefer the capability of the WT/BL models but the retro look of the HE is appealing.

Sponsored

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Color changes seem to be a done deal. I think they have to do this so that the paint manufacturers can get ready. One big question is whether they will offer an equivalent to the First Edition in MY 2022. Ford underestimated the demand for a 'Everything Including the Kitchen Sink' product.
Did anyone notice anything different about the ERUPTION GREEN Bronco that has been on display? Since GREEN is a MY22 option I'm wondering what else might have changed other than the color? Or, do you think they just painted a MY21?

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4XE here, plugin hybrid is a neat party trick, but it actually has the worst gas mileage of any jeep engine option (unless you are driving exactly 22mi or less round trip and fully charge it every time). The extra HP and torque it throws in more than make up for that though.
Yeah, my commute to work is 20 miles and we have a charger in the parking lot employees can use. So for the 4xe it could have worked, I potentially could have nearly zero cost for my commute to work.
Considering all the electronic and Hybrid options they have announced + the company goals for electric vehicles it just feels odd that they wouldn't announce a Hybrid fairly soon. I am more interested if Ford can come up with something better than the 4xe.
I'll still get whatever Bronco is offered though 😊

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were pictures of the old retro grills a while back in development … assuming that’s the heritage model that has been discussed before? Sorry, never did a deeper dive into that so correct me if I’m wrong.

Also, if I truly get pushed into MY22 I would love to see a diesel option for my Badlands …oh and cactus grey matching interior details rather than that orange. It’s growing on me but not quite loving it yet.
With owning the Jeep 3.0 Diesel I'm sold on the platform in an off road vehicle and daily driver. I would switch my Badlands order to diesel in a heart beat. I would also welcome the idea of hardtop design similar to the 4-Runner or a top similar to the Sky One Touch of Jeep.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes
this dude just keeps coming around giving out hints about this and that about the Bronco but its time to shut the fuck up and just build them and stop talking about this color and this trim and this and that because Ford can't even give us a Bronco in the trims and colors they have now .people going get a boner over the new colors then find out they be a my23 order and the new colors won't be available.
You're right Mike Levine should get in the factory where he'll really make a difference.
🙄

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone have insight on the Heritage Edition? Is the just a paint / accessory package available on any model or is it like a specialty FE? I prefer the capability of the WT/BL models but the retro look of the HE is appealing.
Initially Ford was presenting it as a model line and not an additional package on existing model lines, but I guess that could change, but who knows.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None of what he tweeted is really new is it? Ford has been communicating new models/specs for ensuing model years for a while it seems.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems so far Ford is doubling down on the F*** you if you ordered Rapid Red and AMB! Honestly unless it's a hybrid engine I'm pissed that the color I picked is getting removed! And with an Orange at that?!?
I've been so rocked by this I've thought about getting a 4dr instead of a 2dr 😭
I hate this

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess someone has to be on the long range planning committee....but I find it ludicrous that they're looking ahead when they cannot do what they should have already done building the current year.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I guess someone has to be on the long range planning committee....but I find it ludicrous that they're looking ahead when they cannot do what they should have already done building the current year.
In program management terms, shit falls off the train, but the train keeps moving. The stuff that falls off the train gets reprioritized, sometimes it makes it back on the train other times it goes to the never-ending pile.
Sponsored