First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder what new models they could have? Warthog? I dont think anything else is being developed unless they try for a hybrid.
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, adding a 3.0 Powerboost would take a lot of pressure off the 2.7 to be the top engine choice.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were pictures of the old retro grills a while back in development … assuming that’s the heritage model that has been discussed before? Sorry, never did a deeper dive into that so correct me if I’m wrong.

Also, if I truly get pushed into MY22 I would love to see a diesel option for my Badlands …oh and cactus grey matching interior details rather than that orange. It’s growing on me but not quite loving it yet.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A/C seats
A/C seats mean perforated leather. Perforations mean mud, dirt, and sand getting trapped forever. Not to mention moisture getting into your cushions.
Not saying they can't offer it, I just think they've already considered it and decided against it. Maybe if the OBX trim with Lux sells higher than their expectations they'll make an El Matador trim with 19s and AC seats.

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford is proud to announce that the new Green Bronco has an exclusive interior color brought to you by the color-blind interior design staff...

All Green Broncos will feature a Watermelon inspired interior.
The interior color choices are horrible and make no sense. Keep it simple - black, gray, darker tan/lighter tan. That covers most people. I feel like they dug up some interior designers from the 1970s who were even bad back then.

Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A/C seats mean perforated leather. Perforations mean mud, dirt, and sand getting trapped forever. Not to mention moisture getting into your cushions.
Not saying they can't offer it, I just think they've already considered it and decided against it. Maybe if the OBX trim with Lux sells higher than their expectations they'll make an El Matador trim with 19s and AC seats.
Good luck with the A/C seats. My 17 F150 has real A/C seats. They get really cold. My 2020 has ventilated seats. No A/C just a fan blowing air. What a joke... Black leather in Texas needs real air conditioned seats

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question of the day.

Why would anyone follow or look to Mike Levine for answers or insight? If I never see another thread on Mike Levine's comments it would be too soon.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford should really focus on less change at least for MY22 given they cant even build most of what they configured for MY21. In either case, one can hope they offer non rainbow interior accent options.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this tweet and am curious, what do you believe will come in 2022/23 that we don’t already know about? Personally, I would love some type of dark blue color back, A/C seats, a rear camera mirror so the soft top/tire doesn’t get in the way.

What do you think?

1630464883214.png
I could do Mike’s job!

How?

Stay Tuned!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford should really focus on less change at least for MY22 given they cant even build most of what they configured for MY21. In either case, one can hope they offer non rainbow interior accent options.
I'm a low cost base customer (30k). If Ford bumps the base cost up too much for MY22, I'm out. Please Ford hold the line.

But if I were Ford, I'd consider offering more upscale options, and maybe even upscale versions. Because looking at what some people are paying for their Broncos, dropping 50k or more seems no big deal. Ford is leaving money on the table.

I'd offer fully tricked out versions, with cooled seats and all that jazz, aiming for the 55k and up crowd.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Color changes seem to be a done deal. I think they have to do this so that the paint manufacturers can get ready. One big question is whether they will offer an equivalent to the First Edition in MY 2022. Ford underestimated the demand for a 'Everything Including the Kitchen Sink' product.
Does anyone think besides FE being replaced with Second Edition (kidding), any of the other models possibly be replaced? That'd be interesting to say the least.
My only hope besides green being available is that they offer some more ala cart options like upgraded stereo or MGV.

The way my dealership explained it:
"First Edition" is really "First Year model with everything Edition"
Second-year and forward, it gets another name, but will still exist.

If anything, the trim level names will remain the same except FE being something else given the above. As for more ala carte options, I don't know. The only example I have is the escape and the 2020 was more configurable than the 2021s, but its a "different vehicle, different plant" scenario, so I'd hesitate to use that as a baseline.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know there's alot of hate for hybrids/plugin hybrids on here but I would actually be interested in switching to a plug-in hybrid if it were offered for 2022. if I can get better gas mileage in the Bronco since it will be my daily driver I'd be pleased.
The Wrangler 4xe actually seems decent off road on all electric from what I have seen, I was going to get the 4xe but my husband really wanted the Bronco.
Probably a big ask with all the other issues they have been having 😑

Last edited: