First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can you show what the backup camera view looks like from the inside? camera Looks a little low
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Definitely an issue in the hardtop, especially a 2 door. Double especially if you have all the deadners inside. We had some plastic draped over the back door and my wife closed it while I was inside and it popped my ears. It wasn't pleasant and I don't feel like enduring that sensation again.
How is this possible when the windows are slightly down when the door is open and dosnt go all the way up untill the door is completely closed? I call BS.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is this possible when the windows are slightly down when the door is open and dosnt go all the way up untill the door is completely closed? I call BS.
There's a weather strip that runs along the window edge. The glass pushes up against the weather strip in ours, even when the window hasn't gone up all the way. It's an actual problem and is causing damage to our vehicle.

I don't know if it's because ours was manufactured incorrectly or if all 2 doors are like this. But, if yours (do you have a 2-door?) is like ours, you can test it and put a plastic bag over the back vents then shut the door quickly. It'll suction the plastic bag to vent if it's like the one we have.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's a weather strip that runs along the window edge. The glass pushes up against the weather strip in ours, even when the window hasn't gone up all the way. It's an actual problem and is causing damage to our vehicle.

I don't know if it's because ours was manufactured incorrectly or if all 2 doors are like this. But, if yours (do you have a 2-door?) is like ours, you can test it and put a plastic bag over the back vents then shut the door quickly. It'll suction the plastic bag to vent if it's like the one we have.
My truck has an even smaller SEALED cabin with the half cab on it most of the time. The rear vent is omitted with the bulkhead behind the front seats and rear window...I've never had my ears pop from the doors being slammed. My windows have at least a 1/4 gap while shutting, once closed they go up.

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck has an even smaller SEALED cabin with the half cab on it most of the time. The rear vent is omitted with the bulkhead behind the front seats and rear window...I've never had my ears pop from the doors being slammed. My windows have at least a 1/4 gap while shutting, once closed they go up.
(y)

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really like the design, but is there any reason to have extended so far down the tail gate? Or is this just other than to show the company logo? that’s the only thing keeping me looking to get Havok instead is because it’s much more minimalist

QUOTE="GoatFab, post: 1657822, member: 25657"]
The GOAT Modular Spare Tire Delete is now available for order.
Plus we added a bottle opener!

Features:
• Spare Tire Delete
• 3rd Brake Light
• Factory Camera Mount
• Mounts for Relocating your License Plate if you like, or can leave it in factory position
• License Plate Light
• Auxiliary Light Mounts
• Bottle Opener!
• Optional RotopaX Mounts
• Texture Black Powdercoated
• Mounts to Factory Locations. No cutting, drilling or welding needed.
• Includes all Mounting Hardware, 3rd Brake Light and License Plate Light
• Auxiliary Cube Lights Not Included
• Compatible with 2 or 4-Door Bronco 6th Generation
• 100% Made in the USA

Order today!

Ford Bronco NEW Modular Spare Tire Delete / RotopaX Mount / License Plate Relocate Camera
Ford Bronco NEW Modular Spare Tire Delete / RotopaX Mount / License Plate Relocate Camera

[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We brought it further down for a couple of reasons, to match the lower body line of the tailgate, and also wanted to keep this modular for other components we are working on and needed the added area to mount future options (light bar mount or chase light, hi-lift mount and any other options that we evolve into) the logo is cut on the top plate we just added a sticker between the two plates to make it show better. If you don't add color between it will just stay black.
Sponsored