Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
  • Banned
I'm going to wait until after the B&P is up and have configured about 50 variations and then settled on my top two, which will likely either be a fully loaded Badlands or Wildtrak. Then I'm going to my local dealer and tell them that they either come down to "invoice" and limited fees (similar pricing to what would have been with X-plan) or I'm switching to one of the longer distance options of Invoice less $1,000 or more.

The extra $1,000 will cover whatever logistics I will end up using to get my Bronco to where it needs to end up.

I'm currently in East Texas, but am likely moving to Colorado Springs next Springs. So, I can either jump on the Texas buy-in or the Granger/Colorado group.

Paying MSRP isn't in my plan.
Sponsored

Deleted member 4831

In a similar position, what is your Waterloo for BL vs. wildtrac?

Deleted member 10076

I'm going to wait until after the B&P is up and have configured about 50 variations and then settled on my top two, which will likely either be a fully loaded Badlands or Wildtrak. Then I'm going to my local dealer and tell them that they either come down to "invoice" and limited fees (similar pricing to what would have been with X-plan) or I'm switching to one of the longer distance options of Invoice less $1,000 or more.

The extra $1,000 will cover whatever logistics I will end up using to get my Bronco to where it needs to end up.

I'm currently in East Texas, but am likely moving to Colorado Springs next Springs. So, I can either jump on the Texas buy-in or the Granger/Colorado group.

I work at a Ford dealership and I promise you we and other dealers aren't doing less than MSRP I have been in the business for more than 6 years and new cars that come out do not have discounts if you want to get a better price than MSRP you would have to wait for 2022 year but buy a left over 2021 model.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work at a Ford dealership and I promise you we and other dealers aren't doing less than MSRP I have been in the business for more than 6 years and new cars that come out do not have discounts if you want to get a better price than MSRP you would have to wait for 2022 year but buy a left over 2021 model.
Look around on this site. Plenty of dealers offering better than MSRP

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny you say that, because my dealer is offering below MSRP

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to start anything, it is well documented that multiple dealers are offering $1k below invoice to reservation holders. The deals are out there to be found.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You wouldn't accept an incremental vehicle that I'm going to pay cash for and pick up, that will go towards your volume incentive from Ford as well as helping in your dealer allotment of Broncos in the following year?

By not dealing with me, those perks are going to go to some unnamed Texas dealer or Granger Ford.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, everyone has quotes and guarantees they are getting now from dealers, wait till pen hits paper. You can be promised the world right now doesn't mean that is what you're getting no matter what your personal email from the GM says ;) haha. BTW, I wish them all the best, I hope they all get that 3-4k off for driving a hundred plus miles and having zero local dealer perks.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Join the Colorado group. The more the merrier.

Deleted member 10076

You wouldn't accept an incremental vehicle that I'm going to pay cash for and pick up, that will go towards your volume incentive from Ford as well as helping in your dealer allotment of Broncos in the following year?

By not dealing with me, those perks are going to go to some unnamed Texas dealer or Granger Ford.
cash buyers don't make a difference only difference is that if its cashed we get the money right then and there but if you finance we get the funds within 3 days because the bank that approves you pays us so its the same.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You sure you want to leave Texas?? Everyone that I have met from Texas always moves back. Just saying!
I think it's more that Coloradans just want all the Texans to move back.

I love Texas, but I love the mountains just as much.

Besides, the best parts of Colorado, front range to the western slope, we're originally part of the Republic of Texas...so in some respect, I'll still be in Texas!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.