Sponsored

New Nissan Z... we got lucky being Bronco fans!

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
To be fair I like the profile but I just can’t get past the front.
B25AC478-D4BA-40BE-B32B-7C5DABA7921A.jpeg
I don't.
That lower door sill line makes the car look bent and the tail undersized.
Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This, the new 86 coming out, BMW M2, Miata getting a "hard" top. Next few years should be great for small, sporty manual fans.
It looks like a mix of all of those. Maybe it's a beast on the track, but I wouldn't wait a second for that B&P.

Edit: Also this being posted in the Bronco vs competition section is a stretch :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to go against everyone here. But. I don’t hate it… in fact. I don’t mind it. In fact. I would consider it if I was looking for a sub 50k coupe, better looking than others in the segment. Reminds me of the Lexus lfa and LC both of which I love.

MallCrawlinBranco

Badlands
First Name
stevo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like a mix of all of those. Maybe it's a beast on the track, but I wouldn't wait a second for that B&P.
She ain't the prettiest, but as long as I can play with 'er stick...

wait....

But really it looks LEAGUES better than the plate of vomit they gave us with the new supra...

From the side it kinda looks like someone gave a half assed attempt at ironing out the curves of a Jaguar F Type

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My wife had an '81 280ZX with a 5-speed when we were just fresh out of high school and to this day that is still the funnest car I've driven. Felt like it wanted to flip backwards if you punched it hard enough.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the car overall, except for the headlights and grille. I certainly like the look better than the Supra with all the fake vents. Additionally it looks like it will be available in a stick. That's valuable there. Well assuming this is close to what goes into production.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well.... GULP.... I hate to say it but I actually like it better than the look of the 350 and 370. Didn’t like either of those styles and I had a 300ZX. I like this better than the Miata, Supra, and BRZ. I think the squared grill on a sleek car is unique and like what they are doing instead of copy every other car like the other manufactures

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The live reveal was a little cringe - just like the F-150 reveal. Pre-recorded, like they did for the Bronco is the way to go.
I’m a Z fan - Im on the fence but I can see it quickly growing on me though.
The color is offsetting.

Overall I like the design as it reminds me of my 240. They missed the two humps on the dash in front of the wheel but the three over the center is a hit for me.

If you removed your front bumper like a lot of people did) on a 240 you would get a similar look on the grill. It supposedly is referencing a more recent model though.

Ford Bronco New Nissan Z... we got lucky being Bronco fans! 152617B0-2E80-4DD1-85A2-3F186CD150EB

Not a fan of the 80’s tail lights from my sister’s 300zx.

Love the icon circle z on the b pillar.

It was a fading rust bucket in 1985, but what a joy to drive and I wish I still had it ...
Sponsored