Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get that? This is an option for the wildtrak.
Assumption
All models went up on build and price

are you locked in if you ordered say November last year (2021) with pricing and everything?

and if you call and say ‘add hoss’ on my wild track since you are now changing your order do you
1) pay the hoss increase (Yes)
2) pay the model increase (???$
3) deleted spewing bad info
Sponsored

Last edited:

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3) lose remote start (only badlands and Everglades have the option)
Where are you seeing only Badlands and Everglades have remote start? I am looking at B&P right now and it’s an option on Big Bend and Outer Banks and standard on the others. The only model without that option is Base

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you seeing only Badlands and Everglades have remote start? I am looking at B&P right now and it’s an option on Big Bend and Outer Banks and standard on the others. The only model without that option is Base
Ford Bronco New option! 2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 with Fox Internal Bypass 81840101-FD2B-48B4-9F4B-71D8FB1FE031

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It states “available only with Automatic Transmission”…. Which is a clear restriction of remote start lol. You can’t get a manual and remote start
I don’t know im only the messenger

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder, outside of making it unique suspension wise to the Badlands or Sasquatch, if this move isn't partly because they 'may' be having problems getting Bilstien shocks in enough supply.

I'm mean, it partly makes sense, since Wildtrak is and has been a 'sin' commodity wise because Sasquatch was standard on it.

Just me thinking out loud, but that's what came to mind when I saw it.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder, outside of making it unique suspension wise to the Badlands or Sasquatch, if this move isn't partly because they 'may' be having problems getting Bilstien shocks in enough supply.

I'm mean, it partly makes sense, since Wildtrak is and has been a 'sin' commodity wise because Sasquatch was standard on it.

Just me thinking out loud, but that's what came to mind when I saw it.
I wonder if it’s a parallax of that and they couldn’t get the Fox shocks on time for launch. It would make more sense why they were trying to segregate the Wildtrak as being the desert runner but it ended up just being Sasquatch and some gloss black paint.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It states “available only with Automatic Transmission”…. Which is a clear restriction of remote start lol. You can’t get a manual and remote start
It's been that way since the start of this whole mess about 16-18 months ago. Nothing new here, it's available on Mid Package upgrades with automatic transmissions.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if it’s a parallax of that and they couldn’t get the Fox shocks on time for launch. It would make more sense why they were trying to segregate the Wildtrak as being the desert runner but it ended up just being Sasquatch and some gloss black paint.
Since I more than likely won't get my Bronco built in '22, I might swap back to Wildtrak for '23 since it was what I originally reserved and ordered in '21.

I've figured out the interior color swap/change and if (and I mean big 'if') the modular top is back, it would put me back to what I originally wanted.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Badlands and it was my second choice, but I won't be seeing that much trail crawling that would require the disconnect.
My main reason for swapping to Badlands was if I wanted, I could drop Sasquatch (which I recently did) to remove a constraint and go Icon suspension staged kit that would put me at or slightly above Sasquatch for just a little bit more in cost.

Sponsored

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Behind the 2.7L fiasco, the brittle steering components seem to be the worst performance/reliability issue with the bronco.

Hopefully this addresses it, but it’s a shame that it’s not available on Badlands and that it’s such an expensive upgrade on Wildtrak.

D2FEFE46-85EC-4CF8-AAFF-BC7761BA9600.jpeg
The fact that this pic keeps getting used to reference poor quality is the perfect example of what’s wrong with our society today.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This was supposed to be on the Wildtrak from launch but got kicked to the side like many other things. Surprised they made it optional now that it’s finally ready. Expect it to be standard in 23 and no longer hear questions about what makes Wildtrak unique.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On the one hand I’m bummed because I already have a VIN and Window Sticker (Ice Mountain) and won’t be able to add that setup until later. On the other hand I’m glad I don’t have to pay the $2k price increase for the WT……the price increase along with the $2.5k new suspension option would add $4,515 to new WT builds.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that this pic keeps getting used to reference poor quality is the perfect example of what’s wrong with our society today.
Can you elaborate on that? Did this particular person abuse it? I’m not sure, but I’ve seen this exact failure multiple times in various YouTube videos.