First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried to have the HOSS 3.0 added to an order today that I placed about a month ago and he said their system wouldn't let him add it. He's going to keep trying this week to see if the Ford system is just glitchy since they just added it.
i tried to add it also but my salesman said the bad news was that he couldnt. the good news is because my wildtrak is scheduled to be built the week of march 28.
Sponsored

Louis

Wildtrak
First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i tried to add it also but my salesman said the bad news was that he couldnt. the good news is because my wildtrak is scheduled to be built the week of march 28.
i hope i can add it on after i buy it.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I tried to add the HOSS 3.0 option to my 2022MY order and my dealer is saying that they have to put my order on hold since the HOSS option is not available to be added until 3/9! The banks close on 3/7. So I’m not sure what’s going on?! What a mess! I was told I’m being put on hold and they will add the package on 3/9 but I’m worried since no changes can be made after 3/7! Has anyone experienced this?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I tried to add the HOSS 3.0 option to my 2022MY order and my dealer is saying that they have to put my order on hold since the HOSS option is not available to be added until 3/9! The banks close on 3/7. So I’m not sure what’s going on?! What a mess! I was told I’m being put on hold and they will add the package on 3/9 but I’m worried since no changes can be made after 3/7! Has anyone experienced this?
03/09 is also when the Price Change goes into effect……they’re probably timing the HOSS upgrade to also include the new 2022.5 price increase.

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Based on what was done with ordering MY22 with price protection, you paid for that option and it did not throw you into all new base pricing. When you mod your current MY22 order the WBDO should show only the added line item and that cost. The rest should stay the same. This is the reason Ford said place current unscheduled orders back to PC 99 so you can put it on your order.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just spoke to my Salesman 02/25/22 and told him that Ford just updated the website and you are officially allowed to add the HOSS 3.0 with FOX™ Internal Bypass Dampers $2,515 to the build sheet. He met with the Sales manager and attempted to add it to my order and was unable to do so at this time! WTF! Said they sent a request to FORD corporate and they are awaiting an answer. So If I already added the $825 Steel front bumper to my build, does this mean that it would be ($2,515 - $825) = $1,690?
I wish this package also offered a Steel rear bumper to match the front. I would pay $3,000 for that as look as they looked good and were very functional.
OD: 07/2021

Original MSRP Wildtrak: $49,775
February 2022 Original MSRP $51,225
Difference of $1,750🔥

Salesman advised that I am "Price Protected"! :giggle:

* Anyone here looking at these rock slider / side rails? They are expensive but they do seem to be well thought out and offer door ding protection and double as a step rail. They would have to be powder-coated and it does not appear to be an option at this time.
https://nextventuremotorsports.com/products/bronco-rock-sliders-hurricane-series

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Assumption
All models went up on build and price

are you locked in if you ordered say November last year (2021) with pricing and everything?

and if you call and say ‘add hoss’ on my wild track since you are now changing your order do you
1) pay the hoss increase (Yes)
2) pay the model increase (???$
3) lose remote start (only badlands and Everglades have the option)
You can get the remote start if you add the mid package on the wildtrak

Sponsored

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The website lets you build your vehicle with it however you can not actually order it? This is nothing short of Ford waiting for the base price of our vehicle to go up $1,750 before you can add another expensive option. Get ready for more options and no bronco! You would think they would concentrate their efforts on getting our vehicles to us instead of teasing us with more cool add-ons.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

HOSS 3.0 is a 2022.5 Job 2 which opens 3/9. 3/7 is deadline for a 2022 Job 1 order. The whole reason for these dates is for the customer to make a decision to put their current 2022 on PC 99 so it does not get scheduled this week in order to update the order when the options are available. This is clear not sure how its an issue.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HOSS 3.0 is a 2022.5 Job 2 which opens 3/9. 3/7 is deadline for a 2022 Job 1 order. The whole reason for these dates is for the customer to make a decision to put their current 2022 on PC 99 so it does not get scheduled this week in order to update the order when the options are available. This is clear not sure how its an issue.
@MIWolverine just joined yesterday, you've been a member for a year and a half and posted 3600 times. I can see this being unclear, it's unclear to many of us, especially if you don't spend a lot of time on the forum and you have a salesman that is clueless and can't answer your questions. Ford has not been clear on this, I have not seen anywhere that Ford advised us to change our priority code to 99. Many, including me are worried if we change our priority code to 99 and then back next week, it will further delay our order. If you have some insight on this please be helpful and let us know.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@MIWolverine just joined yesterday, you've been a member for a year and a half and posted 3600 times. I can see this being unclear, it's unclear to many of us, especially if you don't spend a lot of time on the forum and you have a salesman that is clueless and can't answer your questions. Ford has not been clear on this, I have not seen anywhere that Ford advised us to change our priority code to 99. Many, including me are worried if we change our priority code to 99 and then back next week, it will further delay our order. If you have some insight on this please be helpful and let us know.
@Seacat thanks brother. My sales person hasn’t been very helpful. I called the bronco support line at ford and they didn’t have much to add either. I was a code 10 priority and now the dealership switched it over to 99. The claim is to avoid scheduling. I am with you 1000% the hold might delay the build and scheduling.
Sponsored