First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI ... one youtuber did it 3x just to break it so he can sell his product.

Can you elaborate on that? Did this particular person abuse it? I’m not sure, but I’ve seen this exact failure multiple times in various YouTube videos.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you elaborate on that? Did this particular person abuse it? I’m not sure, but I’ve seen this exact failure multiple times in various YouTube videos.
The owner had heavily modified the Bronco and was waiting for this failure to take place. I should have saved the link to his post about it with how many times I’ve seen this incorrectly referenced but alas I didn’t. The failure was in no way on Ford and he even says as much.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder, outside of making it unique suspension wise to the Badlands or Sasquatch, if this move isn't partly because they 'may' be having problems getting Bilstien shocks in enough supply.

I'm mean, it partly makes sense, since Wildtrak is and has been a 'sin' commodity wise because Sasquatch was standard on it.

Just me thinking out loud, but that's what came to mind when I saw it.
I doubt that is the case. I'm pretty sure FOX has even worse supply/fulfillment issues than Bilstein. Ask anyone with FOX coilovers on order.

I think it's just a good move for differentiating Wildtrak, which until this didn't have enough. If it's the Baja edition, it needs a suspension upgrade over the rock crawling edition (Badlands). I agree with the other commenter here who says it should be a standard feature on Wildtrak.

The upgraded steering components, on the other hand, should be standard on Badlands too, as well as any Bronco with Sasquatch.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which bumper is the “Front powder coated steel bumper” included with the Hoss 3.0 option? Is this a 4th new bumper different from the capable bumper? I noticed it’s not available with the brush guard. Really wish they had a picture so I could decide whether to upgrade for sure to Hoss 3.0.
I am also curious on what bumper this is (fully capable?) I might add this to my wild track, but I would like to know something about the bumper.

Sponsored

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Ford now has removable hoop steps for the Rock Rails that you can specify on the Everglades build. Shouldn't be long before we can buy them on the Ford Accessories Store. They were about $400 for 4 on the B&P list, which seems pretty reasonable.

Ford Bronco New option! 2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 with Fox Internal Bypass 1645547414075

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am also curious on what bumper this is (fully capable?) I might add this to my wild track, but I would like to know something about the bumper.
After doing some more research, it looks like it is the capable bumper that is mandatory with the HOSS 3.0 option. Pretty bummed about that. I prefer the modular bumper.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw in the B&P that Black Diamond and Badlands show the Powder Coated Steel Bumper (part of the WT Hoss 3.0 upgrade) as included….so perhaps it’s just the stock Capable Bumper, which wasn’t previously available to the WT.
But it looks as if the WT is the only trim eligible for the Hoss suspension upgrade w/fox shocks and beefier tie rods and steering rack.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After doing some more research, it looks like it is the capable bumper that is mandatory with the HOSS 3.0 option. Pretty bummed about that. I prefer the modular bumper.
When I added HOSS, with the HD Modular bumper already added, it didn't delete the HD but decreased its price from $825 to $270. So who knows it that is just a glitch in their B&P site, or it can actually be done. Have emailed my dealer to try and find out because I would certainly add it to my WT build.

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the new option, seems silly that they don’t offer it on badlands since rock crawling is where most folks have been breaking their steering
Right! I was thinking, "But hey! I want that on my BadSquatch..."

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I added HOSS, with the HD Modular bumper already added, it didn't delete the HD but decreased its price from $825 to $270. So who knows it that is just a glitch in their B&P site, or it can actually be done. Have emailed my dealer to try and find out because I would certainly add it to my WT build.
You are right! When I was building it about 6 hours ago it would remove the modular bumper and brush guard when I added the HOSS 3.0. Now I’m able to add mod bumper, brush guard, and HOSS 3.0. Fingers crossed!

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You are right! When I was building it about 6 hours ago it would remove the modular bumper and brush guard when I added the HOSS 3.0. Now I’m able to add mod bumper, brush guard, and HOSS 3.0. Fingers crossed!
But does adding HOSS mean our base price gets increased by the $1,750 as well? I’ve asked that question as well. Will let you know what I get.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Liking a few of the aftermarket options, but definitely need this.
Sponsored