Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn! This is a nice upgrade for my not yet built 2 Dr Badlands Squatch! These tie rods and shocks essentially save me about $4K later. Only need to add a lift.

Finally some hope during my wait. The price for this is a steal. Hope it's not just WildTrak.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And why in the hell is this not available on the Badlands....
Model/trim distinction…..probably the same thought process that restricted the WT from Rock Crawl mode and sway bar disco.

Sponsored

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Model/trim distinction…..probably the same thought process that restricted the WT from Rock Crawl mode and sway bar disco.
I mean its optional though, and its stupid to impose artificial limitations on optional content by trim. I want to build MY Bronco.

A Badlands with these additions is perfectly reasonable to ask for and I'm sure there's a bunch of people who would pay for it that aren't willing to switch to a WT.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn! This is a nice upgrade for my not yet built 2 Dr Badlands Squatch! These tie rods and shocks essentially save me about $4K later. Only need to add a lift.

Finally some hope during my wait. The price for this is a steal. Hope it's not just WildTrak.
I’m thinking at some point it’ll be available to other trims thru Ford Performance.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All those badlands people that were dogging the wildtrak and saying it didnt have a place in the line up are pissed now.
spot on…..let the Wildtrak thread shitting continue because everyone who ordered a Badlands is an EXTREME rock crawling maniac.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean its optional though, and its stupid to impose artificial limitations on optional content by trim. I want to build MY Bronco.

A Badlands with these additions is perfectly reasonable to ask for and I'm sure there's a bunch of people who would pay for it that aren't willing to switch to a WT.
They should have made the Hoss 3.0 standard on the WT, but with that said, there’s plenty of trim specific standard/optional items (mostly cosmetic) that aren’t available across all models…..unique grills, WT black emblem and wheels/beauty rings, digital camo seats, MGV, washout flooring, WT graphics, Swaybar disco, GOAT Modes, etc.
I’m thinking it’ll be available to all trims eventually……they probably just want us WT folks to have our moment in the sun after all the gruff we catch about the WT being a useless trim and a glorified OBX🙂

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if this CV Setup is any more reliable. This is the part that keeps failing, right?

Ford Bronco New option! 2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 with Fox Internal Bypass hoss
Rack and control arms are both upgraded, so yes those will be strengthened

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should have made the Hoss 3.0 standard on the WT, but with that said, there’s plenty of trim specific standard/optional items (mostly cosmetic) that aren’t available across all models…..unique grills, WT black emblem and wheels/beauty rings, digital camo seats, MGV, washout flooring, WT graphics, Swaybar disco, GOAT Modes, etc.
I’m thinking it’ll be available to all trims eventually……they probably just want us WT folks to have our moment in the sun after all the gruff we catch about the WT being a useless trim and a glorified OBX🙂
The cosmetic stuff is mostly trim specific and not really "optional" and yeah, I get some things are going to be associated with a trim for manufacturing reasons but this is like limiting the sasquatch package to 1 or 2 of the trims.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And why in the hell is this not available on the Badlands....
betting the uprated tie rods and UCA will be standard in MY23 or 24 when the supply chain catches up

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A Wildtrak was my original reservation and order.

The changes to '22 M.Y and all the commodity sins, which were pretty much standard on a Wildtrak, were what pushed me to my second choice of Badlands, even though I still would have liked Sasquatch package.

This change to Hoss 3.0 put me back onto Wildtrak and I can easily take care of the tan interior parts and blue interior accents.

Not that it matters to me at the moment, since I'll have to redo my order again for '23. I'm not lucky enough for Ford to roll the dice and pick me to build out of Granger's back log.
Sponsored