First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Morning everyone. New owner here. Picked up an Outer Banks Saturday. Traded in my 2012 Jeep altitude Sahara that I absolutely loved. Must say I am over the moon happy with the Bronco so far. This was one a dealer had so I didn't order it but it has everything I wanted on it and the price was reasonable.

The color is way outside my comfort zone as it is the Velocity Blue... But it is growing on me.

Just curious before I start tire/wheel and lift what others in this color have done.

Thanks and look forward to chatting with yall.

Bronce_Stella.jpg
Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome

radashes

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Morning everyone. New owner here. Picked up an Outer Banks Saturday. Traded in my 2012 Jeep altitude Sahara that I absolutely loved. Must say I am over the moon happy with the Bronco so far. This was one a dealer had so I didn't order it but it has everything I wanted on it and the price was reasonable.

The color is way outside my comfort zone as it is the Velocity Blue... But it is growing on me.

Just curious before I start tire/wheel and lift what others in this color have done.

Ford Bronco New Owner from Bama Bronce_Stella
Beautiful dog, in a beautiful ride!

I have an Outer Banks in Cactus Grey, looking at tire options too. The more I drive around, the more I like the wheels though. I wasn't sold on getting a lift, but considering I'll be in and out of the fields on our farm, I think I'm in the 'why not' camp with a 2" lift.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations on your Bronco! Hope you and your co-captain love your new ride.

OP
OP
Csizemore

Csizemore

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Beautiful dog, in a beautiful ride!

I have an Outer Banks in Cactus Grey, looking at tire options too. The more I drive around, the more I like the wheels though. I wasn't sold on getting a lift, but considering I'll be in and out of the fields on our farm, I think I'm in the 'why not' camp with a 2" lift.
Thank you... She rules the roost... :) I do love the look with the lift as well. I think it makes it just a little more aggressive.

Sponsored

Coach

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What part of Alabama and what dealership?

OP
OP
Csizemore

Csizemore

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Birmingham. But I purchased it from Beaman Ford in Dickson Tn - Just outside Nashville.

OP
OP
Csizemore

Csizemore

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did you find out they had one? Over MSRP?
Good friend is the Sales Mgr there and i just happened to time it perfect when he posted on FB that they got it in. Wasn't the color I would have ordered, but I am not falling it love with it because it is so different. It was a little over but not bad. Way less that anything i had seen for sale with what i wanted.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dog seems to love it, and that matters a lot. Grats on your new Bronco.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats and welcome, enjoy!

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Roll tide!