Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Photo @jc.groves Instagram.

Area 51 Bronco Badlands in snow 2.jpg
Area 51 Bronco Badlands in snow 1.jpg
Area 51 Bronco Badlands in snow.jpg

I like the way A51 looks here !!!
Beautiful. My first choice his Cactus Gray. Possibly Area51 is my 2nd choice. Tough decision. We can’t wait to see all colors in person.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She’s happier with this than the gladiators I was looking at before. At least the bronco she pretends to listen. I may be a tad obsessive-compulsive and over analyzing the shit out of everything. Allegedly ???‍♂.
I think my wife hated the Gladiator so much that the Bronco seems like a good idea to her :ROFLMAO:

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And its actually on the BFGs. Im glad every person on here is getting A51 thats really gonna make my VB 2dr pop amongst the primer gray, I mean A51.
I did this photoshop earlier. You may enjoy too. I got as close as I could.
Ford Bronco New Photos: Area 51 Badlands in the Snow! 1606183407046
Ford Bronco New Photos: Area 51 Badlands in the Snow! 1606188648197

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea I just cannot commit to A51, To shape shifting for me.. at lease in these photos. Velocity blue looks really great on the Super Duty Tremor. Was going to go Antimatter Blue but it is just too dark. Also I really want the base model . . I think I may just go to VB...

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I just cannot commit to A51, To shape shifting for me.. at lease in these photos. Velocity blue looks really great on the Super Duty Tremor. Was going to go Antimatter Blue but it is just too dark. Also I really want the base model . . I think I may just go to VB...
Nope. Ford said I could be the only one with VB. Nobody else ?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those that have not seen the special colors in person there is always the option to order a can of the touch up paint from here . I saw several colors in person at one of the events but I do have a can of the Area 51 to paint my RC bronco so I especially know how it looks :)

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2021/bronco/
As soon as I order my real Bronco I'm ordering a can to paint my RC. VB or Carb Gray...or A51 if I go BB...but that depends on if I Squatch or not....but that depends on if I go MT or AT....this doesn't get any easier.

Sponsored

IndyBoswell

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've said that ever since I saw the 2dr Badlands at Super Cel East. The size is spot on with 33s.
Agreed! if you really want to have the larger tires later on, you can buy an aftermarket set of 35s for much less than $5K!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beautiful. My first choice his Cactus Gray. Possibly Area51 is my 2nd choice. Tough decision. We can’t wait to see all colors in person.
Like I've said before, anyone still trying to decide between Area 51 and some other color...
I will make the decision simple for you...
JUST PICK THE OTHER COLOR!!!
??????

texex

Badlands
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tires look fine squatchless and the top works well too. Too bad 99.999% of you are getting this color , and it’s awesome that Im not. Lol
sure, "99%" are getting this color on bronco6g.com which in total will count for less than 5% of bronco sales. 95+% of broncos will be sold to non bronco6g.com members and will be black, white, silver, and grey. So yeah, 99% of 5% will be getting it. You won't see it much in the wild.

texex

Badlands
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks lighter in person like the overland concept pictures. At least on an overcast Seattle day it does.
Did you see this in the Seattle area, when and where was that? Super bummed I missed it!