LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
:love:

Also the gray MIC looks great covered in snow lol.

Wonder what tires they're running
Bout time we got some snow, Bring on the damn snow, Broncs "love snow" me too!
Other than the orange 2 door hole door last July, the first time I fell in love with the Bronco was seeing a render of a51 black hard top in snow. I still get aroused when I see it to this day. Even with MIC Top, its such a looker.

Area 51 Bronco.png

(My fiance saw this photo and said "looks like the new range rover sport"... and yep, she's right!)
Which is how I know, late delivery or not.... I'm going to be so hype when I arrive at the dealership to pick mine up
CHOW TIME , getting hungry for snow!!!

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
:love:

Also the gray MIC looks great covered in snow lol.

Wonder what tires they're running
Bout time we got some snow, Bring on the damn snow, Broncs "love snow" me too!
Other than the orange 2 door hole door last July, the first time I fell in love with the Bronco was seeing a render of a51 black hard top in snow. I still get aroused when I see it to this day. Even with MIC Top, its such a looker.

Area 51 Bronco.png

(My fiance saw this photo and said "looks like the new range rover sport"... and yep, she's right!)
Which is how I know, late delivery or not.... I'm going to be so hype when I arrive at the dealership to pick mine up
CHOW TIME , getting hungry for snow!!!
2dr A51 looks really nice .. any color 2dr looks good tho lol, now a51 added to the list of possibilities ..
nailed it
2dr A51 looks really nice .. any color 2dr looks good tho lol, now a51 added to the list of possibilities ..
your right with the 2dr comment all colors look good! I even like the simplest of all the "base" reminds me so much of the "originals"

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current - F-150; Previous - CJ-5, M1A1 Abrams
I typically love BFG KOs, but every time I see the BL with the upgraded rims and Goodyears, they look so much beefier than the standard rim, BFG combo. I don’t want to pay the extra $1700 but it looks so much better to me.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Clubs

I envy VB people. Odd as it sounds, i love the color but just don't have the guts to have it as my everyday vehicle. If I made half a mil a year and wanted an extra vehicle for fun, then VB would be my color choice for absolute sure
Just go for it! I saw Velocity in person and it isn't as shocking as the B&P makes it look.

Advertisement

Advertisement