First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is this the same color? Both Area 51?

Ford Bronco New Photos: Area 51 Badlands in the Snow! B81E2758-CD22-4375-87DE-D7308E3F17EB
The most recent picture on the bottom is a more true to life representation of Area 51 . Still not quite there but close .

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tires look fine squatchless and the top works well too. Too bad 99.999% of you are getting this color , and it’s awesome that Im not. Lol
I’m getting A51 just because I like it best. Doesn’t matter what other people think or have themselves. I have to see mine multiple times each day. I want no regrets on which color I choose.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Other than the orange 2 door hole door last July, the first time I fell in love with the Bronco was seeing a render of a51 black hard top in snow. I still get aroused when I see it to this day. Even with MIC Top, its such a looker.

Ford Bronco New Photos: Area 51 Badlands in the Snow! B81E2758-CD22-4375-87DE-D7308E3F17EB

(My fiance saw this photo and said "looks like the new range rover sport"... and yep, she's right!)
Which is how I know, late delivery or not.... I'm going to be so hype when I arrive at the dealership to pick mine up
That mod top really makes a big difference.

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m getting A51 just because I like it best. Doesn’t matter what other people think or have themselves. I have to see mine multiple times each day. I want no regrets on which color I choose.
Exactly. We all know what we want , except for me who’s still torn ! Lol

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The MIC top gets a lot of hate. But it looks so good on A51.
If this is in fact the MIC color, so many pre production one offs around its hard to tell. The darker the gray the better IMO and this one looks great

Sponsored

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A51 is still my #1 choice but Iconic Silver rocketed up to a close #2 spot after I lurked around on the Ford lots this afternoon. Saw it on 4-5 different vehicles and really liked it on all of them. It has a ton of contrast between the highlights and lowlights. Really adds some depth to it and I'm not typically a fan of silver. Eliminated Velocity and Rapid today as well. Velocity is just too teal in comparison to Lightning for me. I like Rapid but already have two dark red metallic vehicles in the driveway. It's real similar to our '05 Trailblazer. Never did find a Carbonized Gray on anything which is really what I went for. Did leave wishing Magnetic was available tho.
Did the same thing today. Saw a bunch of new rangers and f150s.
both reds are now off my list. Silver looks great but I think it needs another clearcoat or maybe just a good waxing. Wasn’t looking for carbonized grey but holy crap........I found one and put it high on my list. Definitely a dudes color !

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands