First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks so sexy. Having such a hard time picking color at this point. Wish it was squatched, looks silly without IMO.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of editing was done to the colors? This looks great, but doesn't seem to match anything I've seen so far for A51.
Looks like other low light shots of A51 we've seen. It's a grayish-blue. Looks more gray in low light. The blue seems to come out with more direct lighting.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks lighter in person like the overland concept pictures. At least on an overcast Seattle day it does.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A51 is still my #1 choice but Iconic Silver rocketed up to a close #2 spot after I lurked around on the Ford lots this afternoon. Saw it on 4-5 different vehicles and really liked it on all of them. It has a ton of contrast between the highlights and lowlights. Really adds some depth to it and I'm not typically a fan of silver. Eliminated Velocity and Rapid today as well. Velocity is just too teal in comparison to Lightning for me. I like Rapid but already have two dark red metallic vehicles in the driveway. It's real similar to our '05 Trailblazer. Never did find a Carbonized Gray on anything which is really what I went for. Did leave wishing Magnetic was available tho.

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is this the same color? Both Area 51?

Ford Bronco New Photos: Area 51 Badlands in the Snow! 243A2462-3402-45D7-8849-7D1A18F28D81
Camera white balance and auto color correction.

All I know is that I wont know what A51 looks like until I can see it in person.

Here are some screen caps from the same video taken in the same location, maybe even simultaneously, making A51 look completely different.

Ford Bronco New Photos: Area 51 Badlands in the Snow! A7B7D574-DB8E-4A4A-BCB3-CB0622CECC5D

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A51 is still my #1 choice but Iconic Silver rocketed up to a close #2 spot after I lurked around on the Ford lots this afternoon. Saw it on 4-5 different vehicles and really liked it on all of them. It has a ton of contrast between the highlights and lowlights. Really adds some depth to it and I'm not typically a fan of silver. Eliminated Velocity and Rapid today as well. Velocity is just too teal in comparison to Lightning for me. I like Rapid but already have two dark red metallic vehicles in the driveway. It's too similar to our '05 Trailblazer. Never did find a Carbonized Gray on anything which is really what I went for. Did leave wishing Magnetic was available tho.
My 2016 Focus ST was Magnetic and man it really shines when its polished up.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I envy VB people. Odd as it sounds, i love the color but just don't have the guts to have it as my everyday vehicle. If I made half a mil a year and wanted an extra vehicle for fun, then VB would be my color choice for absolute sure
Yeah, guts or no shame. I'm old, most of my vehicles have been blandish, but the last two (Mustang and F250) are Race Red (ish). I'm like the old lady with the blue hair and fuccia lipstick, no shame! So I'm VB unless my better angel takes over and makes me get Carb Gray.

If I were up trimming to where it was available I'd be all over A51 though.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A51 is just... all over the place. Damn you A51! ?
Sponsored