Sponsored

New photos = better idea of 4 door cargo dimensions. Est. 32.3” depth plus ~6” hump

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The main purpose of the shelf in the back is so you can access stuff on the bottom of the cargo area without having to remove everything. Pretty useful. A lot of them can lock too so nobody can steal your stuff when the top is off.

I saw this one from warrior products a while back and was intrigued by exactly what you are saying. It has a little depth to it so you can store a few things inside and still have the functional drop down table. The thumb screws on the corners are interesting as well.

Ford Bronco New photos = better idea of 4 door cargo dimensions. Est. 32.3” depth plus ~6” hump Warrior Tailgate
Sponsored

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw this one from warrior products a while back and was intrigued by exactly what you are saying. It has a little depth to it so you can store a few things inside and still have the functional drop down table. The thumb screws on the corners are interesting as well.

Ford Bronco New photos = better idea of 4 door cargo dimensions. Est. 32.3” depth plus ~6” hump Warrior Tailgate
That's a good idea too. I was thinking more like the shelves in the cargo area.

jeep-jl-jeep-wrangler-jlu-interior-cargo-rack-soft-top-hardtop-for-2018-2020-jeep-jl-4-doors-j...jpg